The Student Room Group

Stole my housemate's pajamas.. Realised she's sleeping with my boyfriend.

All my pj's were in the wash and I didn't have anything to wear so I went into my housemates room to borrow from her (we borrow each others clothes from time to time so that's fine) but while I was looking through her drawer I found my boyfriend's underwear and one of his t shirts.. The underwear was dirty and there was a used condom inside. It might not be him but its highly unlikely its some other guy as I saw both his underwear AND his t shirt (which had his smell in it). My housemate is single also. What should I do? Should I bring it up with her and my bf?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think you should tell your housemate first to make sure its your bf? this is rlly weird
let us know what happens
just confront them if your housemate did that then they dont deserve to be your housemate+your dont deserve to be with a cheater
Find out ASAP
Reply 5
Original post by hellosally
let us know what happens

Original post by Thewanabenerd
just confront them if your housemate did that then they dont deserve to be your housemate+your dont deserve to be with a cheater

Original post by MiniMunchkin555
Find out ASAP

I confronted her ten minutes ago when she came home and she confirmed it. I am in my room crying and freaking out Idk what to do!
what a nice way to find out!
(edited 5 years ago)
leave that house and break up with your bf- those *****es dont deserve to know you

you deserve better
Original post by Anonymous
I confronted her ten minutes ago when she came home and she confirmed it. I am in my room crying and freaking out Idk what to do!

Oh hun what the actual f*ck!!! F*ck him and f*ck her too, you deserve better than a cheating scumbag and someone with the loyalty of a hoe. It’s going to be hard but eventually you can get over him, message me if you need xxx
All my pj's were in the wash and I didn't have anything to wear so I went into my housemates room to borrow from her (we borrow each others clothes from time to time so that's fine) but while I was looking through her drawer I found my boyfriend's underwear and one of his t shirts.. The underwear was dirty and there was a used condom inside. It might not be him but its highly unlikely its some other guy as I saw both his underwear AND his t shirt (which had his smell in it). My housemate is single also. What should I do? Should I bring it up with her and my bf?

You're not married to him. It's just a relationship and both of you have the right to see other people outside this relationship. Relationships are just a state of mind. They are different from a wedlock.
awww. don't worry

make sure though with your bf

you don't deserve this :frown:
Your mate might just be weird and collecting bits to build some sort of shrine to your boyfriend.
Reply 12
You're not married to him. It's just a relationship and both of you have the right to see other people outside this relationship. Relationships are just a state of mind. They are different from a wedlock.

yeah because having that ring on that finger stops cheating completely...

this is about human decency. humans can be dicks in any situation.
I am ashamed to say I laughed at that title.........

Regardless dump his sorry arse.

wtf no we dont this was a relationship you dont have sex with people other than your partner! I literally was in hysterics just now. I rang my mum and I am trying to figure out what to do. I texted my ex telling confronting him too.

What the fudge? Are you for real.
Original post by MiniMunchkin555
Oh hun what the actual f*ck!!! F*ck him and f*ck her too, you deserve better than a cheating scumbag and someone with the loyalty of a hoe. It’s going to be hard but eventually you can get over him, message me if you need xxx

thank you so much I needed that. I rang my mum too and told her. I am trying to figure what to do next but I feel so light headed. I am just going to sit and try to process what happened. Tsr helps me with that.
thank you so much I needed that. I rang my mum too and told her. I am trying to figure what to do next but I feel so light headed. I am just going to sit and try to process what happened. Tsr helps me with that.

Not a problem!! Honestly, grab a glass of water and then have a nap. Sleeping on it will help you process. Have you spoken to him? X
Original post by modifiedgenes
What the fudge? Are you for real.

According to my screen that is the OP. Or more likely TSR is broken.

Are you actually taking the p*ss? 😂 He agreed to be with her, not someone else. It’s not a “try before you buy” situation, its the prequel to the future and if you honestly think it’s ok for him to see someone else then you need your head looking at. The only difference between a relationship and wedlock is a legal stance, the moral one should stay the same regardless

Quick Reply