The Student Room Group

Am I About To Get Heart-broken?

Hi there, some might have read my posts before. After my HNC in Social Science, I've been studying a Diploma of Higher Education in Psychology from the Open University, and I've put every fiber of my being into doing as much. For four years now, I've been hell-bent on becoming a developmental psychologist. I'd like to finish my diploma and attend university. I've been so so so so excited for going to a concrete university; it would get me out of some personal circumstances and finally into the world. I've been studying so hard, and I was so sure that I'd get in, but... I received an email from University of Glasgow, questioning my lack of Mathematics at Level 5. I have Numeracy at Level 5 instead. I've also just read on Strathclyde's website that they require a B in Intermediate 2 Maths at B or National 5 Maths at B. I only have Numeracy at level 5 and 6. I'm rarely upset, but it looks like I'm about to get rejected by at least two out of my three university choices; there's a big chance I could get rejected by Caledonian too. I feel like the future I've been working with complete devotion towards is crumbling. Am I screwed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending