The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Loan/Finance for MSc in Trading and Financial Markets

Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate your advice please.
I would be applying to study for MSc in Trading and Financial Markets in September 2019 with University of Wales Trinity Saint David. I would like to know if I am eligible for loan/finance for this course as I live in England.

Thanks.

BESTMAN007.
Original post by Bestman007
Hello everyone,
I would really appreciate your advice please.
I would be applying to study for MSc in Trading and Financial Markets in September 2019 with University of Wales Trinity Saint David. I would like to know if I am eligible for loan/finance for this course as I live in England.

Thanks.

BESTMAN007.

Hi Bestman007,

Can you confirm if your hold any qualifications currently? What nationality are you? How long is your course and is the course full time or part time?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hello Claire,

Thanks for your swift response.

I have a self-funded first degree in Applied Accounting. I am British. The proposed course is a year long and is on a full time basis.

Thanks.

Bestman007
Original post by Bestman007
Hello Claire,

Thanks for your swift response.

I have a self-funded first degree in Applied Accounting. I am British. The proposed course is a year long and is on a full time basis.

Thanks.

Bestman007

Hi Bestman007,

This course isn't showing on the system so it may be too early if it's for 2019/20 academic year or it's a course we don't fund. If you speak to the university they will be able to advise if we fund this course or what alternative funding options are available that they know of.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending