The Student Room Group

How would you feel if you saw your partners exes and they all look like you

Or rather, you look like them and are also very similar in most other ways. Mark I, Mark II and you realise you're the 3rd generation model?
You can use this to ID that your partner has a type, so just keep anyone who looks like you away from them. asdfghjkl
who cares? They have a 'type', plenty do
Original post by nonotyoutoo
Or rather, you look like them and are also very similar in most other ways. Mark I, Mark II and you realise you're the 3rd generation model?

Nearly all men have a type, it's perfectly normal and there's nothing to worry about. Men will tend to notice you because you fit into your category then become more attracted to you when they get to know you more.

To give an example my type is:

-Similar humour
-Quiet
-Not that popular
-Nerdy
-Usually has hair in a ponytail (I have no clue why I find this attractive)
-similar height to me
-Doesn't wear lots of makeup
-Harry Potter obsessed (Literally all of the crushes I've had or people i have dated have been obsessed with hp)
I wouldn't mind, so long as none of the ex's looked anything like his mother ever had.
My friend once dated a weirdo who made her look identical to his mother in every way.
Got her wearing his late mama's clothes, shoes and pearls.
Gave me the impression of norman bates.
Original post by londonmyst
I wouldn't mind, so long as none of the ex's looked anything like his mother ever had.
My friend once dated a weirdo who made her look identical to his mother in every way.
Got her wearing his late mama's clothes, shoes and pearls.
Gave me the impression of norman bates.

sounds just a tad weird.
This happened to me. We were all very similar in interests and personality, too. We're now really good friends, who regularly go out, often get mistaken for each other from behind, and like to meet for coffee and tut about what a mess our ex is making of his life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending