The Student Room Group

SLV Global India

Hi everyone, I've applied for the 2 week SLV programme to take place in India this year, I have seen that the programmes in Bali and Sri Lanka are quite popular but just wondered if anyone had been on the India trip before and what their experience was like? Would also be nice to get to know anyone that's going this year!
Original post by chloecauk
Hi everyone, I've applied for the 2 week SLV programme to take place in India this year, I have seen that the programmes in Bali and Sri Lanka are quite popular but just wondered if anyone had been on the India trip before and what their experience was like? Would also be nice to get to know anyone that's going this year!

Hi,
I would love to know what the programme was like, I'm thinking of applying for the SLV Europe but can't decide. Did you find that it was useful? Did you enjoy it as well?
Many thanks,
Sophie
Hi, im looking into doing the SLV India 2 week programme, however im potentially looking for other people who on this would like to stay in india a few extra weeks? If its something that interest you please contact me😊 Maryellen Forshaw.

Quick Reply

Latest