The Student Room Group

I'm sick of dreaming about my old crush

Basically I met this girl from my uni on our year abroad when we were 21 and I wasn't looking for anything then but I thought she might be interested. Anyway to cut a long story short I wasted all of my chances in our final year to ask her out, even when it was fairly obvious she was interested. The last time I saw her was at graduation in July and we haven't spoken since then. However she has come up in my dreams so many times since and it just fills me with regret and sadness and frustration because it reminds me of what I couldn't have and how stupid I was not to take my chances. Now this has been going on far too long and it isn't helping me move on either. I want to find a way to get rid of these thoughts for good.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had the same things but a bit different and I'm telling you if you want to know what it is you have to be ready to hear the most creepiest things ever...
Original post by Sissoue
I had the same things but a bit different and I'm telling you if you want to know what it is you have to be ready to hear the most creepiest things ever...

Lol...I'm curious now 😂

My advice wud personally be to find a new crush...that's what worked for me after having a silly primary school crush which lasted about 6 yrs 😂
Reply 3
anyway are you a person that can believe in craziest thing ever ... because personally when that **** happened to me I thought I became crazy and it was terrible because nobody nowadays believe in those ****... and to be honest I only speak to my older sister nobady else loool omggg but thank I had rid of this things ...
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Lol...I'm curious now 😂

My advice wud personally be to find a new crush...that's what worked for me after having a silly primary school crush which lasted about 6 yrs 😂

I would but I don't fancy anyone else at the moment
Original post by Sissoue
anyway are you a person that can believe in craziest thing ever ... because personally when that **** happened to me I thought I became crazy and it was terrible because nobody nowadays believe in those ****... and to be honest I only speak to my older sister nobady else loool omggg but thank I had rid of this things ...

Let's hear it then
Reply 5
am so shy it must be a private discussionnnnn you don't freekin understand mee
Original post by Sissoue
am so shy it must be a private discussionnnnn you don't freekin understand mee

Can u tell me also cuz im curious
I'm very open minded btw, I believe in most things if that makes u feel better 😂

U shudve done it anonymously If ur shy
Reply 7
I'm anon 2 btw
Reply 8
and it takes almost 8 month to get rid of it honestly it a serious issue and I consider people now who have those problem
Reply 9
Track her down on f/b and marry her. Simple.
please the anonymous person who posted this must send me a msg privately ... if this person really want to get rid of this .
Original post by Zarek
Track her down on f/b and marry her. Simple.

I think I've accepted that we will not get a chance to be together, and I think she is abroad at the moment.
Love,,, a crush releases more brain chemicals than hard drugs. Been there!
And brain chemicals cause dreams don't they?
Marry in haste, repent at leisure. An old saying but true.
Who the hell has done all this reformatting? It's like stumbling into furniture. Get rid of the prick in a suit who suggested it, now!
I dream about my crush from 4 years ago. It happens and it’s nice. Just let it be
Suit yourselves.
I've gone through this too after my break up, what I can suggest is that you do something embarrassing, something that will occupy your mind from that person and something that will probably give you anxiety for a bit. It does help lol
What sort of embarrassing thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending