The Student Room Group

Gay Love!

There this guy and he was giving me several signals he was into me, getting up close, always talking to me and making an extreme effort to get to know me but recently he made a point of saying in a conversation about getting a girlfriend down the road.

During this conversation he were talking about life and he kept full eye contact with me throughout the conversation, right till the end when he said about a girlfriend where he looked away from me and looked in the distance, which I thought was a little off.

This guy I've known a couple of years now and we are on Facebook, he always likes my posts and we have similar interests, tv shows, films. I tagged him recently in a movie trailer and he shared my post and gave me to heart Facebook emoji likes, this I felt was interesting when he doesn't do this with other guys or friends of his. I really like him and not sure if he's into me but not being open about it.
Does he know you’re gay? If he isn’t out, then maybe he’s mentioning a girlfriend to cover up. He might also be bi or confused.
Reply 2
Original post by oathkeeper19
There this guy and he was giving me several signals he was into me, getting up close, always talking to me and making an extreme effort to get to know me but recently he made a point of saying in a conversation about getting a girlfriend down the road.

During this conversation he were talking about life and he kept full eye contact with me throughout the conversation, right till the end when he said about a girlfriend where he looked away from me and looked in the distance, which I thought was a little off.

This guy I've known a couple of years now and we are on Facebook, he always likes my posts and we have similar interests, tv shows, films. I tagged him recently in a movie trailer and he shared my post and gave me to heart Facebook emoji likes, this I felt was interesting when he doesn't do this with other guys or friends of his. I really like him and not sure if he's into me but not being open about it.

Does he even know you are gay? If not - he might have been testing the waters. If he does, maybe he's not even gay, or he's bi. Why are you angry with him? Liking peoples posts doesn't mean anything, lol.
Reply 3

So now is the time to talk to him and find out how he feels otherwise when will you ever know
Reply 4
The girlfriend part may be a cover up, it might not be - but I wouldn't recommend hiding your feelings from him if you really like him. Maybe ask him out for coffee so you can chat in a chilled out environment, let him know more about yourself and your sexuality if he doesn't already know and see how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending