The Student Room Group

why does she never stop flirting with me and trying to talk to me

Original post by Anonymous
I met a girl in class that's a couple grades ahead of me. I made a lame ass joke that nobody else was laughing at and she started laughing loudly and at great length and then started talking to me. She asked me to repeat the joke yet she obviously heard it. As I told her it she smiled the whole time then waited after class to pop out say boo and scare me and looked me in the eyes. She doesn't talk to other guys in class. After that incident she didn’t do anything as explosive. She started laughing at half funny stuff I say in conversation to other people or responding to stuff I say or asking me to repeat jokes. After I have a conversation with her she scares me. I was joking around with her and gave her a picture she was laughing loudly and saying my name a lot and I had a gut feeling from her eye contact because she held good eye contact and when I moved close to her didn’t flinch. Her friend asked me to tell the girl jokes and chase her down the hall as a joke. Early when we were joking around she held good eye contact longer than most people and I got a vibe from it and she was saying my name a lot.The girl gets red while talking to me, hides her face, smiles, makes no eye contact. blushes and smiles when I say hi first. She can’t look me in the eyes and say hi first. She continued butting in my conversations to talk to me. Well her friend asked me to sit across from them.
The girl had an attitude but found any excuse to talk to me and when they took turns with selfies next to me she had to be between us and asked me to get closer. She giggles and says my name for no reason. I told her friend I don’t take selfies she said “Me and Tina are going to take care of that”. The next day she comes and gets me when the girl is wearing something that shows cleavage for a selfie next to her. From that she blushed and asked me to get closer. When I talk to her she asks for a selfie with me or scares me. She hovers around me with her friend and approaches me with her friend trying to talk to me. Another friend looks at her and says her name when I enter a room. her friend’s comment nice things on our pictures. When she gets my attention and I talk to her she scares me or asks to take a selfie and to sit with her. She has me get closer every time and sends me the picture for me to post and tag her. She likes it then tells me the next day she likes it. When she sees my in the halls she can't say hi first or look me in the eyes. She can only approach me talk to me and flirt with me with her friend next to her. When I am not looking every opportunity she stares at me. She says my name a lot. When I say something bad she giggles and says my name. She compliments me a lot like new shirts haircut and so on. She has listened to my phone call with my mom and asked why I didn't say I love u at the end. Her friend goes around and finds information to tell her then she tells me what she heard about me. She has talked about me to her parents because she told me something that only they would know. She also has asked me where I live. When I looked at her and she caught me she smiled at me. While talking to me makes long eye contact and smiles the whole time and doesnt stop then when we are done she stands in silence doing that then when I break eye contact continues staring into my eyes at me

Paragraphing... non existent.

why does she never stop flirting with me and trying to talk to me

Original post by Anonymous
I met a girl in class that's a couple grades ahead of me. I made a lame ass joke that nobody else was laughing at and she started laughing loudly and at great length and then started talking to me. She asked me to repeat the joke yet she obviously heard it. As I told her it she smiled the whole time then waited after class to pop out say boo and scare me and looked me in the eyes. She doesn't talk to other guys in class. After that incident she didn’t do anything as explosive. She started laughing at half funny stuff I say in conversation to other people or responding to stuff I say or asking me to repeat jokes. After I have a conversation with her she scares me. I was joking around with her and gave her a picture she was laughing loudly and saying my name a lot and I had a gut feeling from her eye contact because she held good eye contact and when I moved close to her didn’t flinch. Her friend asked me to tell the girl jokes and chase her down the hall as a joke. Early when we were joking around she held good eye contact longer than most people and I got a vibe from it and she was saying my name a lot.The girl gets red while talking to me, hides her face, smiles, makes no eye contact. blushes and smiles when I say hi first. She can’t look me in the eyes and say hi first. She continued butting in my conversations to talk to me. Well her friend asked me to sit across from them.
The girl had an attitude but found any excuse to talk to me and when they took turns with selfies next to me she had to be between us and asked me to get closer. She giggles and says my name for no reason. I told her friend I don’t take selfies she said “Me and Tina are going to take care of that”. The next day she comes and gets me when the girl is wearing something that shows cleavage for a selfie next to her. From that she blushed and asked me to get closer. When I talk to her she asks for a selfie with me or scares me. She hovers around me with her friend and approaches me with her friend trying to talk to me. Another friend looks at her and says her name when I enter a room. her friend’s comment nice things on our pictures. When she gets my attention and I talk to her she scares me or asks to take a selfie and to sit with her. She has me get closer every time and sends me the picture for me to post and tag her. She likes it then tells me the next day she likes it. When she sees my in the halls she can't say hi first or look me in the eyes. She can only approach me talk to me and flirt with me with her friend next to her. When I am not looking every opportunity she stares at me. She says my name a lot. When I say something bad she giggles and says my name. She compliments me a lot like new shirts haircut and so on. She has listened to my phone call with my mom and asked why I didn't say I love u at the end. Her friend goes around and finds information to tell her then she tells me what she heard about me. She has talked about me to her parents because she told me something that only they would know. She also has asked me where I live. When I looked at her and she caught me she smiled at me. While talking to me makes long eye contact and smiles the whole time and doesnt stop then when we are done she stands in silence doing that then when I break eye contact continues staring into my eyes at me

Paragraphing... non existent.
structure 100
i mean.. she might like you?.. or just wants a close friend
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending