The Student Room Group

Asking random girls for sex

Has anyone ever tried this? And has a girl ever said yes? If you see a girl and want to sleep with her, surely it makes sense to ask - if she wants it too then it's a win-win and if not, you haven't lost anything. All the time I see girls around uni and think it would be so amazing to have sex with them and for all I know, some of them might actually want to do it with me!
Reply 1
Please will people reply. It would be interesting to hear responses from both lads and lasses so please say which you are.
So is it ok to sexually proposition people in public - no.

This would be unusual or weird behaviour, that some would find alarming, creepy, menacing or predatory.

You don't know the background of the people you are projecting your sexual desires upon. They have not consented and you are treating them as a means to your own ends. It's immature, selfish and is sexual objectification - It's simply not acceptable behaviour.

I think it would concern or upset for some of the people, resulting in you being reported to your institution and possibly the police.
Reply 3
Original post by JTfoxlove
So is it ok to sexually proposition people in public - no.

This would be unusual or weird behaviour, that some would find alarming, creepy, menacing or predatory.

You don't know the background of the people you are projecting your sexual desires upon. They have not consented and you are treating them as a means to your own ends. It's immature, selfish and is sexual objectification - It's simply not acceptable behaviour.

I think it would concern or upset for some of the people, resulting in you being reported to your institution and possibly the police.

It doesn't make sense to me that there should be anything wrong with just asking though - if they say no then that's fine, no one's forcing them to do anything but it's always possible that they ever feel the same way.

How is going to a club to pull less concerning?
autism level iq

Quick Reply

Latest