The Student Room Group

How to get a guy to like you

(Without talking to him) - not cuz I’m shy but because our interactions before have just been awkward. And I want him to like me without having to make any obvious effort.
I guess dress well, and do your hair/makeup nice, make eye contact with him and smile etc.
Reply 2
I think he knows I like him so making eye contact might bait me out more
Original post by Justbeingmyself
I guess dress well, and do your hair/makeup nice, make eye contact with him and smile etc.
Communication is a pretty big part of getting to know someone, let alone getting them to like you, surely?
I think you're going to have to talk to him if you want him to like you... I know from experience lol
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
(Without talking to him) - not cuz I’m shy but because our interactions before have just been awkward. And I want him to like me without having to make any obvious effort.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you want him to like you, your gonna have to make SOME kind of effort. Try having small talk with him like how he is, hows school/tests, the weather etc. Try to redeem yourself from your awkward interactions and try making an effort, guys are dumb, so you need to make it slightly obvious you're feeling him. Honestly, sis, it's 2019, if you like him, go get him! Before someone else does...and you'll just be even more upset.
Punch him in the d*ck
Reply 7
Josh darn it
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Punch him in the d*ck
tried that done that worked amazingly xx
Punch him in the d*ck
Reply 9
how do I just randomly go up and talk to him? We’ve spoken before but it’s just a bit awkward
Now but I can’t just walk up to him when he’s with his friends and say “how are u” it’s so hard.
Original post by zeddiful42
Communication is a pretty big part of getting to know someone, let alone getting them to like you, surely?
Is there anything I can do to make him try and talk to me? I feel like I’ve made effort before and it’s not been exactly reciprocated so I don’t want to look desperate.
Original post by miss_ambitious
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you want him to like you, your gonna have to make SOME kind of effort. Try having small talk with him like how he is, hows school/tests, the weather etc. Try to redeem yourself from your awkward interactions and try making an effort, guys are dumb, so you need to make it slightly obvious you're feeling him. Honestly, sis, it's 2019, if you like him, go get him! Before someone else does...and you'll just be even more upset.
What's the point in wanting a guy to be interested in you if you're not going to communicate with him? You shouldn't want for that!

You need to make an effort to get the things you want. And if you succeed in attracting his eye you then need to treat him right.
(edited 4 years ago)
Josh darn it

Good one :tongue:

Original post by ctchannah
tried that done that worked amazingly xx

I can confirm :yep: :wink:
Reply 13
Just tell him, no big deal - communication is a massive part of a relationship so start now really
Ahhh please try answering my question fr. He looks at me a lot but he never makes effort to even be nice when I tried to previously talk to him. And he’s not that shy either :/
Good one :tongue:

I can confirm :yep: :wink:
if you have an interest in him make your move; nobody got time to play games.
Ahhh please try answering my question fr. He looks at me a lot but he never makes effort to even be nice when I tried to previously talk to him. And he’s not that shy either :/

Make yourself look presentable I guess. Catch his eye by dressing and looking well. Give him some subtle looks here and there.

Otherwise just make a move. It's better than sitting idle waiting for something to happen.
Thank u so much
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)Make yourself look presentable I guess. Catch his eye by dressing and looking well. Give him some subtle looks here and there.

Otherwise just make a move. It's better than sitting idle waiting for something to happen.
I’m so gay that at first I thought you’re a male

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending