The Student Room Group

Does this guy like me or am I crazy!

Ok so I’ve known think guy in my grade since first grade and started to crush on him around 8th grade (Im at the end of 10th grade now). But I don’t really talk to him much at all. I just kind of watch him because he is the class clown, and we will have very short conversations sometimes. But sometimes I feel like he goofs around so much to get my attention. Everytime he does something amusing he will look at me to see if I’m watching or laughing. And he will try and talk to me even though he really doesn’t have anything to talk about. And I’ll catch him looking at me once in a while. But what really made me question if he liked me or not was because he showed up at one of my volleyball games. He is the type of guy to go some where with his group of friends just to goof around, but he just showed up with his mom to watch the game. I kinda hope he likes me but I can’t tell because he will talk to other girls, and Feel that she might like him or that they are dating (but who knows honestly). Anyhow I would like to be better friends with him and get to know him more before I confess so I don’t make a complete ass of myself. Any suggestions on how to do so? And do you think he even likes me? If you have any questions or need more info just ask.
(edited 4 years ago)
This is the exact same thing my boyfriend did before we got together I think he likes you
Original post by IvoryOat
Ok so I’ve known think guy in my grade since first grade and started to crush on him around 8th grade (Im at the end of 10th grade now). But I don’t really talk to him much at all. I just kind of watch him because he is the class clown, and we will have very short conversations sometimes. But sometimes I feel like he goofs around so much to get my attention. Everytime he does something amusing he will look at me to see if I’m watching or laughing. And he will try and talk to me even though he really doesn’t have anything to talk about. And I’ll catch him looking at me once in a while. But what really made me question if he liked me or not was because he showed up at one of my volleyball games. He is the type of guy to go some where with his group of friends just to goof around, but he just showed up with his mom to watch the game. I kinda hope he likes me but I can’t tell because he will talk to other girls, and Feel that she might like him or that they are dating (but who knows honestly). Anyhow I would like to be better friends with him and get to know him more before I confess so I don’t make a complete ass of myself. Any suggestions on how to do so? And do you think he even likes me? If you have any questions or need more info just ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending