The Student Room Group

Why are people so stupid?

There is a really easy way legal of making significant amounts of money. Now I won't go into what it is as I don't want people to take the bread from my mouth as the system can't support unlimited people doing this, but given that there is such an easy way of making lots of money, why would anyone take a low paid job to make much less money than me for much more work?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe because they enjoy the work?
Original post by Anonymous
There is a really easy way legal of making significant amounts of money. Now I won't go into what it is as I don't want people to take the bread from my mouth as the system can't support unlimited people doing this, but given that there is such an easy way of making lots of money, why would anyone take a low paid job to make much less money than me for much more work?
Reply 2
Oh I had no idea, everyone who works for the minimum wage loves their job?
Original post by xAikx
Maybe because you're not telling the low paid workers this method.
tell us the ez way of life
Reply 5

weird flex but okay
Reply 6
And come to think about it, why would anyone ever resort to crime to make money when there are easy legal ways of doing so!

pointless thread, come on.
Original post by xAikx

pfft
Original post by kurro
tell us the ez way of life

LOL
Original post by TheNamesBond.

yh
Original post by Lister_
weird flex but okay

'weird flex'....i know who u are haha :sly: i wont say anything
Reply 8
Like I said, "I don't want people to take the bread from my mouth as the system can't support unlimited people doing this"
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Then get off of TSR and go earn yo'self that moolah. :rolleyes:
Original post by MidgetFever
Then get off of TSR and go earn yo'self that moolah. :rolleyes:

Yeah the thing is though, I am a student and would like to do well on my course...but it's difficult to focus on it when I can make several times a normal wage doing something legal and easy to make money so tbh I envy students who don't have this problem, albeit I have a lot of savings.
Like I said, "I don't want people to take the bread from my mouth as the system can't support unlimited people doing this"

Then why are you complaining about people not knowing about it, that was my point.
Yeah the thing is though, I am a student and would like to do well on my course...but it's difficult to focus on it when I can make several times a normal wage doing something legal and easy to make money so tbh I envy students who don't have this problem, albeit I have a lot of savings.

Then what exactly is the point of this thread?
It's just some weird lowkey brag that you're not even adhering to in the first place.
For sure it take a bit of time, however the return is much better than most salaries. There is no long term guarantee to be fair but it's not difficult to make a 6 figure amount doing this for a bit.
It's just some weird lowkey brag that you're not even adhering to in the first place.

haha :facepalm2:
I don't get it, you are bragging about your way to make money and call poor people stupid?
why do you care
This is pretty pointless. Why did you start a thread asking a rhetorical question? No one can really answer those you know. If you just wanna brag about how your life is so much better than everyone else's, tsr is not the place to do so.
I don't think my life is better than that of anyone else at all
This is pretty pointless. Why did you start a thread asking a rhetorical question? No one can really answer those you know. If you just wanna brag about how your life is so much better than everyone else's, tsr is not the place to do so.
My money is on this magical system being to put money in stocks and shares

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending