The Student Room Group

I cheated on my boyfriend

I am in a panic because last night I got drunk and slept with this guy at a works do, if my boyfriend finds out he will surely dump me I am so scared never done this before, what do I do?
Tell him so he can dump you.
If you have any guts you will tell him and hope he is the forgiving type but cheating is unforgivable
Joined today + this is her first post + name is in format ''first name last initial'' = this is a TROLL
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
If you have any guts you will tell him and hope he is the forgiving type but cheating is unforgivable

but I love him so much I didn't mean to do it we all make mistakes like this
Original post by Rachael O

If you loved him then you wouldn't have cheated
don't be hard on her, we have all made this mistake in our lives, I forgave my boyfriend when he once cheated, we are getting married next year.
we all make mistakes like this

Speak for yourself. A "mistake" is writing the wrong answer in an exam, cheating on someone is a choice and that's something you're going to have to deal with and talk to your boyfriend about. Whether he decides to give you another chance or not is up to him but either way, you should definitely think about what you've done and why you've done it, nobody in a fulfilling monogamous relationship goes out and sleeps with other people.
Snowflakes gonna be triggered by this. :cookie:
Reply 9
Original post by Zepplin girl
don't be hard on her, we have all made this mistake in our lives, I forgave my boyfriend when he once cheated, we are getting married next year.

Well not everyone wants to tolerate someone with little self-restraint that can't help but cheat when the opportunity arises.
Reply 10

You don't love him, if you didn't mean to do it you wouldn't have and no, we don't all cheat. And don't make alcohol the excuse.

Tell your bf. If he dumps you, tough, you deserve it. Lesson learnt.
I am in a panic because last night I got drunk and slept with this guy at a works do, if my boyfriend finds out he will surely dump me I am so scared never done this before, what do I do?

Break up with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending