The Student Room Group

Girl fancies me at work?

This girl fancies me at work but is double my age she’s 40 and i’m only 20 it’s pretty weird, she flirts with me and it’s uncomfortable. I work part-time at Asda. She’s always around me also constantly also. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Subtly ask her or say you're not single lol
Smash
Reply 3
She’s married and has kids though 😂
Original post by SlightlySummer
Subtly ask her or say you're not single lol
Gosh lol, maybe she's babying you instead, treating you like her child?
Original post by Anonymous
She’s married and has kids though 😂
Reply 5
She asked me if I was “scared” to hold a work phone and keys, it’s weird
Original post by SlightlySummer
Gosh lol, maybe she's babying you instead, treating you like her child?
Reply 6
Report for sexual harassment #MeToo 🤜
yeah she most likely doesn’t see you in that way mate
initiate a fake phone call to your ‘gf/bf’
~’hey babe,yes i’m finishing my shift soon ...’
you know something like that.
say it clearly so she understands
Reply 9
I’ve told her I have a girlfriend also she doesn’t stop it doesn’t help that she’s my boss for a few hours on Sunday 💁*♂️
Original post by Sinthuja Vijay
initiate a fake phone call to your ‘gf/bf’
~’hey babe,yes i’m finishing my shift soon ...’
you know something like that.
say it clearly so she understands
lool
She asked me if I was “scared” to hold a work phone and keys, it’s weird
I’ve told her I have a girlfriend also she doesn’t stop it doesn’t help that she’s my boss for a few hours on Sunday 💁*♂️

she either doesn’t care you have a girlfriend or thinks your lying.
if you have a gf tell her to come in when you’re in break and show your a couple to the lady.
if you don’t then tell a friend to act very cosy to u in front of her.
other choice possibly act like you have a boyfriend.sadly some of our society isn’t in acceptance of homosexuality and she could be one of those.if you make it clear u are ,then she could back off?(you might be straight but it’s a way)
I could definitely try that, it just gets really weird with her sometimes.
if you have a gf tell her to come in when you’re in break and show your a couple to the lady.
other choice possibly act like you have a boyfriend.sadly some of our society isn’t in acceptance of homosexuality and she could be one of those.if you make it clear u are ,then she could back off?(you might be straight but it’s a way)

Ah, the Inverse Beard Gambit. Classic.
I could definitely try that, it just gets really weird with her sometimes.

what’s the weirdest thing she has done?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Ah, the Inverse Beard Gambit. Classic.

what the inverse beard gambit 😂
what the inverse beard gambit 😂

The Beard Gambit is when you're gay but you don't want people to know so you pretend to have a heterosexual partner - a girlfriend if you're a guy. The much rarer Inverse Beard Gambit is when you're not gay but you want people to think you are, so you pretend to have a boyfriend.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
The Beard Gambit is when you're gay but you don't want people to know so you pretend to have a heterosexual partner - a girlfriend if you're a guy. The Inverse Beard Gambit is when you're not gay but you want people to think you are, so you pretend to have a boyfriend.

ahh never heard of this but i guess if you need it you gotta do what you gotta do.
he doesn’t,this lady just keep flirting with him
Reply 19
This girl fancies me at work but is double my age she’s 40 and i’m only 20 it’s pretty weird, she flirts with me and it’s uncomfortable. I work part-time at Asda. She’s always around me also constantly also. What should I do?

Just say you’re not into girls and she’ll stop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending