The Student Room Group

Help 2019/20 loan application

Hello, I am a EU citizen and have completed an undergraduate degree in Wales. I have been living here for almost 5 years. I am accepted to study a Masters degree in Wales and tried applying for a loan. My course will start in September 2019. I get a message saying ‘Based on your year of study and domicile we cannot provide a Postgraduate master’s loan for you at this time’. What might the problem be and when can I apply for a loan? Many thanks.
Original post by Vanilla_twilight
Hello, I am a EU citizen and have completed an undergraduate degree in Wales. I have been living here for almost 5 years. I am accepted to study a Masters degree in Wales and tried applying for a loan. My course will start in September 2019. I get a message saying ‘Based on your year of study and domicile we cannot provide a Postgraduate master’s loan for you at this time’. What might the problem be and when can I apply for a loan? Many thanks.

Hi there,

As you are an EU student studying in Wales, you would need to apply to Student Finance Wales for your funding for your masters degree.
If you need any further help with this, you can contact Student Finance Wales on their social media or by calling 0300 100 0494.

Thanks, Ashley.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending