The Student Room Group

Islamic dream interpretation

So...a friend told me...that she had a dream of me....yeh ik weird...and basically in her dream it was raining and in the dream she saw me walking up some stairs and I was killing spiders as I was walking up the stairs...this sounds weird....but I was just wondering does anyone know what the dream could mean..islamically...because islamically we're not supposed to kill spiders...anyways just wondering...
Well rain is a belssing like if helps crops grow and in saudi arabia when it rains people are like happy but idkk
Reply 2
Killing spiders does not sound good :s-smilie:
If one does tell somebody about the bad dream then there could be the chance that some harm will come out of it- Sahih Al-Bukhari
Original post by Anonymous
So...a friend told me...that she had a dream of me....yeh ik weird...and basically in her dream it was raining and in the dream she saw me walking up some stairs and I was killing spiders as I was walking up the stairs...this sounds weird....but I was just wondering does anyone know what the dream could mean..islamically...because islamically we're not supposed to kill spiders...anyways just wondering...
(edited 4 years ago)
Apparently seeing a spider suggests that you will meet a very pious or religious man. I am unsure tho.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Spiders do symbolise a pious person but I'm not sure about killing them in the rain.
"In a dream, a spider represents a malicious woman, or a weak, perfidious and a distant man."

I'm not too sure
Original post by -Quava-
Spiders do symbolise a pious person but I'm not sure about killing them in the rain.
BS
Reply 7
So is a bad thing?
Killing spiders is wrong, but people...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending