The Student Room Group

Why do older women like young guys?

I’m 21 and this women at work likes me but she is over 50 and is married and even has kids my age. Why do older women like young guys??
She may be a woman that likes anything she can get.

I don't think she is representative of women in their fifties.
It's a puzzler alright, i've never heard of anyone attracted to younger people before.
Reply 3
same reason why older men like younger women i suppose
I don't think they usually do?

Typically women are attracted to men who are older than them.
Is it cuz they want to be young?
Getting hit on by much older women is weird. They seem to be simultaneously sexually attracted to you and want to mother you.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I don't think they usually do?

Typically women are attracted to men who are older than them.

Depends what they want, and what they already have.
Oof, reminds me of the time a 45 year old (who happened to be a university lecturer) told me she wanted to bang :redface:
Original post by StriderHort
It's a puzzler alright, i've never heard of anyone attracted to younger people before.

lol yeah that almost never happens.
Original post by StriderHort
Depends what they want, and what they already have.

Yeah of course, I'm sure there are exceptions (of course, there are exceptions to everything), but in general, women do seem to prefer older men.

To be honest, I've previously been quite shocked at how negatively women have spoken about "younger men".
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Oof, reminds me of the time a 45 year old (who happened to be a university lecturer) told me she wanted to bang :redface:

wow. if she was semi hot you should have definitely gotten in there and smashed
Original post by Anonymous
wow. if she was semi hot you should have definitely gotten in there and smashed

She was quite attractive but I declined cos I don't do one night stands
because they seem to be more caring and romantic
Original post by JoshDarnIt
She was quite attractive but I declined cos I don't do one night stands

noble man
noble man

:smile:
Better not to question positive attention.
I’m 21 and this women at work likes me but she is over 50 and is married and even has kids my age. Why do older women like young guys??

How do you even know she likes you mate, besides she may just be a very friendly person. Get over yourself:
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Yeah of course, I'm sure there are exceptions (of course, there are exceptions to everything), but in general, women do seem to prefer older men.

To be honest, I've previously been quite shocked at how negatively women have spoken about "younger men".

Still obv generalising, but I'd go as far as to say GIRLS prefer older men, at a guess, more mature, less likely to burn out or kick off stupidly, likely a lot more financially secure.

Conversely a WOMAN is also likely to want the above to an extent, but also likely wants someone with a bit of get'up'n'go and spring in their step to keep them happy, esp on a short term basis. By 40's a lot of people have, well, kinda went to seed a bit and lost their spark. (also tbh my neck of the woods, 40's is when the drinking related issues start to settle in for many)

I've casually dated a few older women, maybe 15 yr difference, and it's quite refreshing to be with someone that's already content and confident in life, avoids a lot of weird 'what if?' questions and second guessing. I likely wouldn't get that with a female partner my age or younger, and they're less likely to get that from a guy their own age or older. Just my thoughts obv.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending