The Student Room Group

I’ve catfished my crush !! Am I a terrible person ??

So I haven’t REALLY done a huge mega catfish but I made a fake Instagram pretending I thought he was a tinder match and asking if I had got the right guy just to find out if he’s single or not , is that horrendous ??? I’m deleting the page tomorrow

Scroll to see replies

Hahahah I don’t think so. Keep the account for future reference. Hope you get him!
K so developments

He says he doesn’t THINK we matched ie he must have tinder therefor must be single correct ???

Then he said it was weird I added him out the blue with no pics and blocked me 😂😂😂 oh well got the info I wanted I guess but the rejection from him still stings 😂

OMG I fancyyyy him why doesn’t he notice me 😭😭
(edited 4 years ago)
Another typical day on TSR
Original post by Caea

Maybe because you catfished him
Well I mean he doesn’t and never will know it was me sooo
Original post by Yasmin1224
Maybe because you catfished him
Well that was a waste of time.
Original post by Caea
K so developments

He says he doesn’t THINK we matched ie he must have tinder therefor must be single correct ???

Then he said it was weird I added him out the blue with no pics and blocked me 😂😂😂 oh well got the info I wanted I guess but the rejection from him still stings 😂

Hmmm Yhh I think he has tinder and he might be single hahaha. He blocked you :/ AT LEAST he doesn’t know who you are hahah. Message him for real this time. But not this week hhehehe. Do you have his snap?
Noooo I don’t have his snap , or follow him on ig or friend on fb 😕😕😕
He works at my work but we don’t have anything much to do with eachother when we have to work together we don’t really speak because I’m SOOOO shy and it’s just not the done thing tbh. I just need to find a way to talk to him !!
Original post by Anonymous
Hmmm Yhh I think he has tinder and he might be single hahaha. He blocked you :/ AT LEAST he doesn’t know who you are hahah. Message him for real this time. But not this week hhehehe. Do you have his snap?
imagine a guy doing this. he'd be regarded as a 'creep'.
Guys do it all the time ?
Original post by Rid The Kid
imagine a guy doing this. he'd be regarded as a 'creep'.
Original post by Caea
Noooo I don’t have his snap , or follow him on ig or friend on fb 😕😕😕
He works at my work but we don’t have anything much to do with eachother when we have to work together we don’t really speak because I’m SOOOO shy and it’s just not the done thing tbh. I just need to find a way to talk to him !!

😭😭Follow him on insta but not today. I’m pretty sure he will follow back if you work with him. It’s behind screens so don’t be shy x. Where do you work? Is it mostly the two of you together?
Original post by Caea
Guys do it all the time ?

i mean in this scenario. if you were a guy. wouldn't see the comments you're getting rn. 'hope you get him'.

also give up. he doesn't like you. and you made it worse/ruined all chances by catfishing him. dont waste your time next time and actually talk to the guy.
Work in a restaurant/hotel and no we’re barely together. I definitely can’t follow him just yet 😂 gonna try and put up a few nice pics first and then let a bit of time pass 😭😭 but is it weird to follow someone u hardly speak to ?
😭😭Follow him on insta but not today. I’m pretty sure he will follow back if you work with him. It’s behind screens so don’t be shy x. Where do you work? Is it mostly the two of you together?
1. I didn’t make those comments tho, if u see my original post I say am I a terrible person because I feel so guilty. I am regretting not justifying this
2. How tf do u know he doesn’t like me ?
3. How have I ruined my chances when he doesn’t know it’s me ?
i mean in this scenario. if you were a guy. wouldn't see the comments you're getting rn. 'hope you get him'.

also give up. he doesn't like you. and you made it worse/ruined all chances by catfishing him. dont waste your time next time and actually talk to the guy.
Also I’m so painfully shy I feel like if I followed him the next day I wouldn’t be able to be around him
Original post by Caea
1. I didn’t make those comments tho, if u see my original post I say am I a terrible person because I feel so guilty. I am regretting not justifying this
2. How tf do u know he doesn’t like me ?
3. How have I ruined my chances when he doesn’t know it’s me ?

'comments you're getting rn'. read this 5 times then reply.

im sure i wouldn't like anyone who stalked me. and you mentioned he blocked you so thats saying something. also it will eventually come out and it will not end well.

'Then he said it was weird I added him out the blue with no pics and blocked me 😂😂😂 oh well got the info I wanted I guess but the rejection from him still stings'.

your nt making sense. he doesn't know you but rejected you??
Yeh that’s not difficult to understand. He didn’t reject ‘me’ like real me but it was me behind the account so was still a rejection . And how exactly will it come out ?
'comments you're getting rn'. read this 5 times then reply.

im sure i wouldn't like anyone who stalked me. and you mentioned he blocked you so thats saying something. also it will eventually come out and it will not end well.

'Then he said it was weird I added him out the blue with no pics and blocked me 😂😂😂 oh well got the info I wanted I guess but the rejection from him still stings'.

your nt making sense. he doesn't know you but rejected you??
Sounds like that movie 'Sierra burgess is a loser'
Nah I wasn’t trying to date him through a profile , asked him one question and that was it
Original post by FloralPrints
Sounds like that movie 'Sierra burgess is a loser'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending