Scroll to see replies

What :question: 😂
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol don't tag her
Thanks.
I bet you did well this yr, Smalls :five:
Original post by Annamies
Yes, we talked over DM about your book, and it was my offer for Cambridge university!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Original post by Oxford Mum
Don't give up, @Greywolftwo

Apply for lots of jobs. it's worth talking about what you do on TSR on your application form . By blogging you are engaging with others and possibly helping others. That would be attractive to employers.

Already got a photography course I am going to
Oh, I'm very pleased to see you have a plan. It's hard to get part time work in the hols. Both my kids tried but to no avail.
Original post by Greywolftwo
Already got a photography course I am going to
No you're not interested

Lol don't tag her

Oi, stop causing trouble :lol:
Original post by ArabLlama
Yeah same, can’t even find a job 😔

I’m going into year 13 I’m going to start working or I’ve applied to like 10 jobs I’m bored as hell
Original post by abbeygyal23
I’m going into year 13 I’m going to start working or I’ve applied to like 10 jobs I’m bored as hell

I’m going into year 12, I live in a small town so finding a job is hard enough without being able to provide my qualifications as of yet
Have you tried handing in cvs ?i live in London so there all about electronic cv but in a town it would probs be better going in?
I’m going into year 12, I live in a small town so finding a job is hard enough without being able to provide my qualifications as of yet
Original post by mgi
I thought that catering trade were getting desperate to find people to work in restaurants? What about doing some voluntary work?

My dads set something up to help people out in the community, I work there part time for voluntary.
Have you tried handing in cvs ?i live in London so there all about electronic cv but in a town it would probs be better going in?

Oh no it’s not that small but, there’s also a lot of students etc looking for jobs that’s why
Oh yes ofc ,I feel like every student is looking for a job right now it’s tough
Oh no it’s not that small but, there’s also a lot of students etc looking for jobs that’s why

Yeah exactly, hopefully I’ll find something
Original post by MidgetFever
Oi, stop causing trouble :lol:

Original post by Obolinda
What :question: 😂

Original post by Obolinda
Thanks.

Causing trouble? I'm doing no such thing :colone:
idk after finishing I don't want to hear about school again.

never did a GYG blog although I could make one for my gap year.

Oh yea I had one but due to some exceptional circumstances I have lost the job just as I was about to start it!
Original post by TheTroll73
Oh yea I had one but due to some exceptional circumstances I have lost the job just as I was about to start it!

I want a job but can’t have it as I’m only 16! 😭 What am I meant to do 😫😫
I enjoyed the GYGs this year- i got to know more about the people behind the username and their regular updates motivated me to stop lazing around.😀

I will 100% be doing a GYG from September. But most importantly, I'll keep it going for the whole year😄
Eat, Sleep, Fortnite, Repeat
Holiday so boring only played Fortnite
Going out with friends
Learning Chinese at the moment
Still picking my final A-level. Definitely doing Maths and Chemistry really thing about Physics
Exercising and working out to work out my abs and muscles.
Confident in 22nd of August. Really confident of getting grades that are at least 2-3 grades higher than what I was expected.
Been doing my CV nearly completed.
Trying to find summer jobs so I can gain experience and money for college purposes.
Going to start from mid-July some lessons of Primrose Kitten A-level playlist on Chemistry (Summer start)
Looking at Universities and their qualifications to do medicine.
Other than that I got prom soon.
My holidays has been so boring I’d only go to school just to talk to mates.
Everyone else have a nice summer be confident on results day. Inshallah (if God wills) we get the grades we want and even further exceed our expectations. Hopefully we all succeed. Because I’ve seen most people on this forum has been helping other people out and you all deserve to have the grades you want. Just like we didn’t expect Beta Blockers in our combined science papers, “expect the unexpected” you could feel that you’ve achieved a grade 4 in Maths when you got a grade 6.
Class of 2019 has been a success
Class of 2019 is a success
Class of 2019 will always be a success.
Good luck everyone on Results day
Post your target grades.

My Target Grades:
English Language: Grade 5 - Hate that subject so much
English Literature: Grade 4 - Some reason I feel like I’ve under performed even though I keep getting grade 6 in class.
Maths: Grade 8 - Love this subject so much
Science: Grade 77 - Really great teacher, did really well in 5/6 papers.
Business: Grade 7 - Really confident which puts me 3 grades higher than my normal target.
History: Grade 6 - 3/4 sections were easy could have done better on the last section.
Photography: Grade 6 - I hope it’s a Grade 6 as my teacher said my coursework and exam was either a strong 5 or just a 6 I really want a 6 but if I get a 5 I’d be happy. Grade 6 would put me over the moon.
Religious Studies: Grade 7 - So easy especially the first paper I understood every question except for one which was a 5 marker.
(edited 4 years ago)
This summer I've been/done

Working ALOT
Still gyming
Learning to cook
completing Access to Leeds (1.25k essay)
Went to see Alesso in London
I won a Discover EU ticket so I'm preparing for my travels around Europe.
And something cool happened I will document in the next update which is a bit difficult to explain but would make sense on the gyg lol

I will definitely update just gotta have a bit more headway into the Access to Leeds essay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending