how to drink more water throughout the day? Watch

tvshowaddict2112
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don't drink enough water throughout the day.

I typically don't like water, for me I need flavour so I usually drink sugar free flavoured water, but I can never seem to drink enough throughout the day.

I learnt in science that your body can mistake thirst for hunger and so I usually drawn to food rather than a drink.

ha anyone got any tips and tricks on how to drink more fluids throughout the day?
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You've gotta kind of force yourself to like water and you will after a while. Keep drinking it until you like it, that's what I did.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.self.com/story/how-to-drink-more-water
tvshowaddict2112
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
thanks, hopefully it works.
(Original post by JamesManc)
You've gotta kind of force yourself to like water and you will after a while. Keep drinking it until you like it, that's what I did.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tvshowaddict2112)

I typically don't like water, for me I need flavour so I usually drink sugar free flavoured water, but I can never seem to drink enough throughout the day.

I learnt in science that your body can mistake thirst for hunger and so I usually drawn to food rather than a drink.

ha anyone got any tips and tricks on how to drink more fluids throughout the day?
Keep a MASSIVE bottle of it on your desk. Make it more accessible than flavoured water.

Do you prefer chilled water? Buy a big vacuum flask and fill it with cool water. Keep that on your desk, too.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm personally more likely to drink water if its in a bottle with a straw ( a bit like the ones you see on love island). I'm not a fan of water but if its there its easy to drink and convenient so I do
That may help?
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Buy a bottle of water, keep staring at it when you’re angry. One time, you’d be like “what ha staring at...I’mma drink the hella outta it”
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
I'mPooPoo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tvshowaddict2112)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7LUnLctiKs
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Make it automatic. Like, when you wake up drink a large glass of water. After you pee, drink a glass of water. Stuff like that. After you do X, drink a glass of water. It becomes a routine and you will begin to do it unconsciously after a while.
GreenCub
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could get one of those water bottles with markings on the side that mark times of the day at different water levels, so you have to drink down to a certain level each hour.

Last edited by GreenCub; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads