The Student Room Group

how to drink more water throughout the day?

I don't drink enough water throughout the day.

I typically don't like water, for me I need flavour so I usually drink sugar free flavoured water, but I can never seem to drink enough throughout the day.

I learnt in science that your body can mistake thirst for hunger and so I usually drawn to food rather than a drink.

ha anyone got any tips and tricks on how to drink more fluids throughout the day?
You've gotta kind of force yourself to like water and you will after a while. Keep drinking it until you like it, that's what I did.
thanks, hopefully it works.
Original post by JamesManc
You've gotta kind of force yourself to like water and you will after a while. Keep drinking it until you like it, that's what I did.
Original post by tvshowaddict2112

I typically don't like water, for me I need flavour so I usually drink sugar free flavoured water, but I can never seem to drink enough throughout the day.

I learnt in science that your body can mistake thirst for hunger and so I usually drawn to food rather than a drink.

ha anyone got any tips and tricks on how to drink more fluids throughout the day?

Keep a MASSIVE bottle of it on your desk. Make it more accessible than flavoured water.

Do you prefer chilled water? Buy a big vacuum flask and fill it with cool water. Keep that on your desk, too.
I'm personally more likely to drink water if its in a bottle with a straw ( a bit like the ones you see on love island). I'm not a fan of water but if its there its easy to drink and convenient so I do
That may help?
Buy a bottle of water, keep staring at it when you’re angry. One time, you’d be like “what ha staring at...I’mma drink the hella outta it”
Original post by tvshowaddict2112

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7LUnLctiKs
You could get one of those water bottles with markings on the side that mark times of the day at different water levels, so you have to drink down to a certain level each hour.

(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest