The Student Room Group

Education with psychology or educational psychology

Hi. I’m currently taking my a levels and have been looking into different courses I could take at uni. I don’t really understand what the difference is between an education with psychology degree and an educational psychology degree so was wondering if anyone knows if there is a major difference between the two
Original post by amirahc
Hi. I’m currently taking my a levels and have been looking into different courses I could take at uni. I don’t really understand what the difference is between an education with psychology degree and an educational psychology degree so was wondering if anyone knows if there is a major difference between the two

Hello there, :biggrin:

I would suggest that you have a little research on the course breakdowns for the two. You can usually find this on the university website. If you are still not finding enough information you can always contact the university directly for the course handbook. Its important to check out what modules/curriculum the course follows as psychology for example would not be the same at each university.

You may find that there is small difference between Educational Psychology and Education with Psychology, but then you may also find that there is a big differing factors.

A good tip will also be to check to see the possible career opportunities for the two.

Kind Regards,
Tom :bl:

Quick Reply

Latest