The Student Room Group

Foundation year radiography

Hi, I was wondering if you have to have done a chemistry/ biology A level to join the foundation year radiography course at derby university. I currently study English literature and a sociology a level alongside a health and social care BTEC course. Would I be eligible for the foundation year ?? @University of Derby
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Carliedunbar
Hi, I was wondering if you have to have done a chemistry/ biology A level to join the foundation year radiography course at derby university. I currently study English literature and a sociology a level alongside a health and social care BTEC course. Would I be eligible for the foundation year ?? @University of Derby

Good morning,

An A level in Chemistry or Biology is not a requirement for this course. We ask for 80 UCAS points across and do not specify a course.

For more information please take a look at the entry requirements on our course page, below. If you still require more information please contact [email protected]

www.derby.ac.uk/undergraduate/radiography-courses/diagnostic-radiography-bsc-hons-foundation/#entry-requirements

Quick Reply

Latest