The Student Room Group

I’m in love with my best friend and we’re both same sex

Something happened to me but my problem is I’m a married women with 3 kids. 29 years old btw I reunited with my friend back from high school. She looked so beautiful the first day I saw her. I never thought I would fall as hard as I did for a women who was a friend. It came to the point we’re we would see each other almost everyday god I fall so hard for her we would always get drunk together and do nothing but enjoy it. There was this one week my husband was away and my kids were with my mother she slept next to me for 3 days I would just look at her sleep trying not to make anymoves I just wanted to kiss her she’s the only one in my mind there was this one night I got drunk alone and told I was in love with her I mean she had some clues from the past but I would tell her not true. But after texting her those words I woke up and told her it was all a joke and there not true and I was drunk but she completely told me she needed some space. I miss her so much . And idk what to do now about this
Original post by Tias0amazinq
Something happened to me but my problem is I’m a married women with 3 kids. 29 years old btw I reunited with my friend back from high school. She looked so beautiful the first day I saw her. I never thought I would fall as hard as I did for a women who was a friend. It came to the point we’re we would see each other almost everyday god I fall so hard for her we would always get drunk together and do nothing but enjoy it. There was this one week my husband was away and my kids were with my mother she slept next to me for 3 days I would just look at her sleep trying not to make anymoves I just wanted to kiss her she’s the only one in my mind there was this one night I got drunk alone and told I was in love with her I mean she had some clues from the past but I would tell her not true. But after texting her those words I woke up and told her it was all a joke and there not true and I was drunk but she completely told me she needed some space. I miss her so much . And idk what to do now about this

For now I think just give her some space, she’s asked for it and it’d probably help you to. You’re married and with 3 children and so you need to decide what you want to do. It’d probably be a good idea to talk to your partner and explain to him how you feel as eventually if you choose to end the marriage, you’ll have to let him know. Take some time to think things over and decide on what you’d like to do from there. I hope things work out for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending