The Student Room Group

What is the healthiest vaping options?

If I was to take up vaping, what would be the safest products in terms of both the vaporizer and the E-liquid?

For example, all metal atomisers coils made out of titanium would probably be a better bet than a metal with lower heat thresholds and also heats up surrounding plastic construction.

E-liquids that contains the least amount of carminogens when heated / inhaled would be good (nicotine doesn't count, cos that's the goal).

Preferably without importing from outside EU, but if there is something made in the US that's better..

Thanks!
Or just not vape, I think that's the healthyist option
None. Don't take up vaping or any kind of smoking. There is no healthy option to smoking, and it doesn't make you look cool.

Unless if you want to have lung cancer and be addicted, and give away ridiculous amounts of money all for some mango flavoured smoke, then, by all means, go for it.

and it's called carcinogen.

Original post by crysaltytears
If I was to take up vaping, what would be the safest products in terms of both the vaporizer and the E-liquid?

For example, all metal atomisers coils made out of titanium would probably be a better bet than a metal with lower heat thresholds and also heats up surrounding plastic construction.

E-liquids that contains the least amount of carminogens when heated / inhaled would be good (nicotine doesn't count, cos that's the goal).

Preferably without importing from outside EU, but if there is something made in the US that's better..

Thanks!

some weirdo edited my comment to make it more politically correct. smh these nazi devil Gestapo moderators
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES
None, are you dumb or something. Don't take up vaping or any kind of smoking. There is no healthy option to smoking, and it doesn't make you look cool.

Unless if you want to have lung cancer and be addicted, and give away ridiculous amounts of money all for some mango flavoured smoke, then, by all means, go for it.

and what the hell is a carminogen? it's called carcinogen.

Lmaooo
The healthiest option is not to start in the first place. I don’t understand why you would.
the vegan flavours obviously
Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES
None. Don't take up vaping or any kind of smoking. There is no healthy option to smoking, and it doesn't make you look cool.

and it's called carcinogen.

some weirdo edited my comment to make it more politically correct. smh these nazi devil Gestapo moderators

None of you have actually given a helpful answer. I would like to take up vaping because of workplace stress. It's a perfectly valid reason.

Yes, spelling mistakes happen when I type on a mobile. Get over it.

Thanks
Reply 7
None of you have actually given a helpful answer. I would like to take up vaping because of workplace stress. It's a perfectly valid reason.

Thanks

Or you could just get some more healthy outlets to manage your stress?
I can understand vaping as an means to wean yourself off cigarettes. Any young person who starts to smoke or vape given the numerous warnings is just....
DONT

Thanks

There are other outlets for managing your stress. The most helpful answer is not to start doing it, and look into alternate activities. Do a bit of research.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending