The Student Room Group

Student finance application

Hello guys, i just finished foundation year last year and i currently applied for year one and everything was approved on student finance also payments were scheduled etc. But couple months before i applied i wanted change my course but in the same field. I emailed my tutor and got no response. But when i went on my university website it already changed the course for me and said enroll now. But on student finance it had my old course name and everything was already approved. I had to change the application just by changing the course detail nothing else. Just curious how long will this take to get approved and i get the payments? I start university on 23 september will it be quick or delayed?
Original post by Aidan94
Hello guys, i just finished foundation year last year and i currently applied for year one and everything was approved on student finance also payments were scheduled etc. But couple months before i applied i wanted change my course but in the same field. I emailed my tutor and got no response. But when i went on my university website it already changed the course for me and said enroll now. But on student finance it had my old course name and everything was already approved. I had to change the application just by changing the course detail nothing else. Just curious how long will this take to get approved and i get the payments? I start university on 23 september will it be quick or delayed?

Hi,

Those details will take around 22 working days for review.

Thanks, Chanel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending