Reply 2
x
x
(edited 4 years ago)
x
x
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
I don't mind ^.^ I am free tonight, just watching videos.
Original post by OR321
Damnn, could you look at my PS?
Jkkk (maybe 👀)
Original post by pryk009
I don't mind ^.^ I am free tonight, just watching videos.

Nah it’s reet. Great job though 😂🙂
Reply 6
Original post by OR321
Nah it’s reet. Great job though 😂🙂

Thanks o/
You probably need to rewrite your statement now as you posted it online and likely to be picked up for plagiarism. Please remember not to post your PS on the public forum or on any social media. Only share privately with people you trust.
Original post by pryk009
x

You have quoted parts of the original poster's PS which may be picked up for plagiarism too. Please could you remove these quotes from your post just in case? (It's probably too late now anyway as they posted it online but just in case!) :smile:

Edit: never mind I see one of the Volunteer team for this section has already done so!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by sanadtw3
./////////////

Re-write your personal statement unless you want to risk getting pulled up by UCAS for plagiarism.

Once you've rewritten it and you want someone to check it, read this page https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=26458-Get-your-personal-statement-draft-reviewed-by-a-TSR-PS-reviewer AND ONLY POST IT IN THE SUBFORUM THAT IS LINKED ON THAT INFORMATION PAGE. NOWHERE ELSE

--------

TO ANYONE LOOKING TO APPLY FOR A UNIVERSITY PLACE. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST YOUR PERSONAL STATEMENT ON A PUBLIC AREA OF THE SITE. IT WILL BE CACHED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-WRITE IT.

DO NOT PM IT TO RANDOM USERS OFFERING TO HELP EITHER. ONCE YOU PM YOUR PERSONAL STATEMENT, YOU LOSE CONTROL OF IT.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles
You have quoted parts of the original poster's PS which may be picked up for plagiarism too. Please could you remove these quotes from your post just in case? (It's probably too late now anyway as they posted it online but just in case!) :smile:

Edit: never mind I see one of the Volunteer team for this section has already done so!

Oh, no R.I.P.
Feel like I wasted my time.
I just hope the guy read my post before it was removed (because I pointed out things he should edit).
The 'quotes' I used were slightly edited, so there was nothing that was exactly the same (except the myriad of cliches, which was something I highlighted and it is spread throughout the web).
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending