The Student Room Group

Get back with boyfriend after cheating?

Hi!
I broke up with my boyfriend of just over a year at the end of last month.
He cheated on me with a guy.. to cut a long story short he slept with one of his friends and rung me afterwards explaining and apologising (he was literally crying on the phone)
Obviously I was annoyed and upset as he’d literally gone behind my back and cheated on me with one of his friends but I do believe he’s sorry and I still love him. I broke up with him but I really regret doing so.

Should I take him back? I generally don’t think he’d cheat again and I’d hate to lose touch with him completely. (I’m 16, 17 in December)

Any views and opinions would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I broke up with my boyfriend of just over a year at the end of last month.
He cheated on me with a guy.. to cut a long story short he slept with one of his friends and rung me afterwards explaining and apologising (he was literally crying on the phone)
Obviously I was annoyed and upset as he’d literally gone behind my back and cheated on me with one of his friends but I do believe he’s sorry and I still love him. I broke up with him but I really regret doing so.

Should I take him back? I generally don’t think he’d cheat again and I’d hate to lose touch with him completely. (I’m 16, 17 in December)

Any views and opinions would be much appreciated.

are you both guys then? or is he bi? if you are a woman, then of course he will cheat again. he clearly likes men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending