The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
up to the individual. who cares what people think. do what you want because you want to do it, not because of what people will say
Reply 2
I was discussing them with my housemate the other night. He said yes and that he's had loads and I said no unless I really really fancied someone. I don't even like it when people chat me up in the street.
Reply 3
I've had ONE one night stand and I felt really cheap afterwards. I have a tendency to judge someone with a promiscuous past. It doesnt matter whether its a guy or a girl, I still think "eurgh".
Reply 4
Not for me, but I'm not really too bothered about others having them. That said, if it was one of my friends, I would be bothered if they didn't keep safe when they did it.

Condoms are your friend in those situations!
Reply 5
Do it if you want to, although be aware of (the perhaps unfair) consequences. Also don't go having one night stands if you start getting attached and crying easily, nothing worse than a girl who sleeps around and clearly cant handle it.
Reply 6
Wtf^
Reply 7
I didnt mean your post Bluelight!
I've had loads of partners. dont worry about it.
Mastermind`
I think they are a great idea, especially with the right girl (casual sex). Only major downside to 1 night stands is if you kill the girl with your penis (this is possible in my case) and I'd feel really cheap (but I'm not rich anyway so this doesn't matter). It would be very cool to kill someone with your penis though, I guess. I mean using my penis to make a persons body react in any way other than uncontrolable fits of laughter would be new ground for me.

Let's just say I've been there more than any other man could dream of :cry:

Legend^
Slightly random
and hard to understand but still
LEGEND! :biggrin:
Reply 10
I didn't really have an opinion on them before I read this thread.

However, now I see that there's a chance I could be killed by a penis, I've decided I don't like one night stands very much.
There good once in a while i think but every week is a bit extreme, but you have to keep your technique up to standard so if a long term relationship isnt round the corner for you then one night stands are the way; well they aren't really but i s'pose its better than one action at all.
Well, if you have an itch, it needs to be scratched.
As long as both the 'participants' are aware of the situation, I have no problem with it. But I hate it when guys make a girl think that he is really into them, whilst quite blatantly just using her for sex...

If everyone is open about their motivations, there's nothing wrong with it.
I don't agree with it at all, but that's my opinion.
Personally, I don't like them, but whatever, we're not living in Victorian times anymore.
Danny Poet
I didnt mean your post Bluelight!

I did wft that post too, best to just ignore it I guess lol.
Too be honest, I wish I was having casual sex from time to time.
Reply 18
Me too Ocelotrevs!
doesnt every boy?

Latest

Trending

Trending