The Student Room Group

Predicted grades ABB can I still get into kings??

Hi, I just wanted to ask well I really want to do biomedical science at kings but the requirements are AAB but my predicted grades are ABB. I'm trying to convince my teachers to push me up to an A but is there still a chance I could get in???
(edited 4 years ago)
For a life science programme with a prediction one grade below their standard offer I am fairly sure you would at least be considered. Only Kings would know for sure. Give them a call on Monday to check, it's the kind of thing they could tell you very quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
For a life science programme with a prediction one grade below their standard offer I am fairly sure you would at least be considered. Only Kings would know for sure. Give them a call on Monday to check, it's the kind of thing they could tell you very quickly.

Thank you so much! I've literally been stressing about my predicted grades for ages and whether or not I could get into kings with these grades
Yeah u should be able to get a conditional offer if ur personal statement is really good. Also make sure u meet the gcse entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending