The Student Room Group

lost my virginity but felt like ****

im 16 and my girlfriend is also 16, i lost my v card today but there were a number of issues and i just wanted to check if its normal or not?
first of all, i couldnt get it in, multiple times. it took us about 5 mins of faffing about to get into a position that i could actually put it in. it was really awkward

secondly, she broke her hymen and apart from the blood, does this have any other effects in sex?

Also, i couldnt get a boner, i dont know why. ive always had a massively high sex drive but when it came to actually having sex i could barely get a boner so i doubt i even reached the g spot.

my penis also felt really numb, and i think the biggest part of this is how it didnt even feel nice. i felt literally nothing when i was going in and i even had to ask her if it was in? it felt better when she was ******* me off, i know some condoms make it numb but i was using an "extra safe" one by durex with the intention that it would help me last longer.
thanks.
All sounds normal for your first time tbh. Your gf breaking her hymen will mean it will be less painful for her to have sex the next time but there shouldn't be any other effects. Sex will get more enjoyable (for both of you) with practice.
All sounds fine. Dump the extra safe ones - they are really for putting in other holes. Find a nice normal one and you will find you can feel much more.

It's a learning curve and will get easier.
Original post by Anonymous
im 16 and my girlfriend is also 16, i lost my v card today but there were a number of issues and i just wanted to check if its normal or not?
first of all, i couldnt get it in, multiple times. it took us about 5 mins of faffing about to get into a position that i could actually put it in. it was really awkward

secondly, she broke her hymen and apart from the blood, does this have any other effects in sex?

Also, i couldnt get a boner, i dont know why. ive always had a massively high sex drive but when it came to actually having sex i could barely get a boner so i doubt i even reached the g spot.

my penis also felt really numb, and i think the biggest part of this is how it didnt even feel nice. i felt literally nothing when i was going in and i even had to ask her if it was in? it felt better when she was ******* me off, i know some condoms make it numb but i was using an "extra safe" one by durex with the intention that it would help me last longer.
thanks.

You learn as you go. The first time is always ****.
and to be honest, 5 mins to get it in is a small amount. It took me a lot longer.

next time try using a durex “real feel” as it actually lets you and ur gf feel something other than tight rubber.

also don’t skip the foreplay. 9/10 times men forget the foreplay, play with her a bit, kiss each other etc - otherwise you’ll both get bored during sex and experience dryness or a boner going down.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

thanks.

No, you are just obviously inexperienced and very anxious. So it is not a surprise that you had trouble getting erect! Anxiety kills it! Relax. It is not a performance test,man! use a thinner condom, not the extra safe ones. And make love and then f..k afterwards if you get what i mean! Reassure each other!

Quick Reply

Latest