The Student Room Group

Warwick MMORSE

So, ive got an offer to study MMORSE at warwick in september and i love the look of the course, but, i have also got an offer from LSE for economics which i know is probably more prestige so im not sure which one to choose. Any suggestions ?
Reply 1
Original post by natalieupton
So, ive got an offer to study MMORSE at warwick in september and i love the look of the course, but, i have also got an offer from LSE for economics which i know is probably more prestige so im not sure which one to choose. Any suggestions ?

Do you prefer maths or economics?
i really like the cross over between maths and economics, like econometrics for eg
Reply 3
Original post by natalieupton
i really like the cross over between maths and economics, like econometrics for eg

There have been some great threads by people studying MORSE. I guess its such an unusual course the participants are keen to offer advice. Well worth searching the forum - and IM some who have been active in the past to see what they recommend.

I think the overall comment they make is that MORSE is a maths (or maths/ actuarial) degree at its core so its important to be happy studying these elements especially in the first year or two.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending