The Student Room Group

Is it just a crush

Poll

Is it just a crush

So it'll almost be a year since I've met this boy. And I've liked him for sometime. But my emotions around him are like a rollercoeaster. Sometimes I'm happy sometimes I'm sad sometimes I scold him because I worry about him.Sometimes I get mad at him. Sometimes I get jealous he said I don't look scary to him when I am but I do look like I want to murder someone. I feel like I've gotten more control with controlling my feelings but it's very hard. I like him so much. He told me that he's a bad person to like and that there are better males then him. But I can't help it. I just feel so happy and comfortable around him. Sure he has faults which I know but I don't know I still like him. He's so cute when he plays with the kids. He's very outgoing but I know that he's got a terrible past that haunts him. I want to comfort him when he's sad or with any emotion. Am I crazy? Especially if I say I want to be with him and have a baby in the future? But I know that will probably never happen and he'll never know theses thoughts. so I just which he will be happy and I'll support who ever he chooses even though it'll probably hurt
i don’t think it’s just a crush. tell him how you feel or you’ll regret so much
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i don’t think it’s just a crush. tell him how you feel or you’ll regret so much

What if he doesn't like me.
Original post by Misaela
What if he doesn't like me.

what if he does? you can keep asking what ifs but you'll never get an answer unless you actually ask
Reply 4
What if we don't have enough time for him to tell me if he likes me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending