Is 5'1 short, or tall for a girl???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would you date a girl that's 5'1???
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would you date a girl that's 5'1???
That is very very short ngl. Probs 5'6 min preferable 5'8. I'm 6 ft btw.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 5 foot 1 and can confirm - it's short
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short?
So because you're not the shortest person, you don't think you're short? :confused:
ll Minaj ll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how old r u? Im 14 and 5'3...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
So because you're not the shortest person on the planet, you don't think you're short? :confused:
Yeah😂
Anonymous #1
Yeah😂

(Original post by ll Minaj ll)
how old r u? Im 14 and 5'3...
I'm 15, I've been the same height ever since I was 10
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I'm 5'6 and I feel pretty tall. Like I'm taller than all my female friends.
TSR199103.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes fam you’re short af

I’m 5’7-5’8 and I still wouldn’t count 5’7 as tall. I think 5’8 onwards is all for a woman
David Getling
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My mother was under 5', and from what my uncle told me she wasn't short of dates. I've never been in the least concerned about whether a girl is shorter or taller than me. Only idiots think height is important.
ll Minaj ll
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah😂

I'm 15, I've been the same height ever since I was 10
Oh wow. It cud be genes...if not u can grow taller. Try height increasing excersises those actually work if u stick to it. I tried it and that's y I'm two inches taller than u😀
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would
I wouldn't worry about whether you are tall or short, I think there is to much emphasis on height, it puts alot of unnecessary pressure on our shoulders.
I'm 5'8" but dont think about whether I'm tall or short, I'm just happy with my height.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
No your not, don’t listen to any negativity. Especially if your still in school years. You don’t need that anxiety. Live life,be greatful your healthy. This is coming from a guy who’s 5”11 but I have younger sisters with growth problems. Thankfully they don’t have dwarfism but their expected height is just under 5 foot. Sure people sometimes make comments about it but its better to ignore because that’s life, not everyone’s made from the same clay .

To answer your question I wouldn’t mind what height a girl is. I’m 19 I’m old enough to not care all about looks cause your just in there for a heartache if you go just for looks.
ThatOldGuy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's good you posted this anonymously. If I had known who you were and read this, I'd have thought "Whoah. You're 5 foot 1? I thought you were six foot six." This totally doesn't make me think you're a 300 pound dude pretending to be a girl to alleviate boredom during lockdown.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I wouldn't worry about whether you are tall or short, I think there is to much emphasis on height, it puts alot of unnecessary pressure on our shoulders.
I'm 5'8" but dont think about whether I'm tall or short, I'm just happy with my height.
Avg height in U.K. for a man is like 5”8 so your pretty tall for a girl
mtanvir
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 4'11 so you're not that short to me lol.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
It's good you posted this anonymously. If I had known who you were and read this, I'd have thought "Whoah. You're 5 foot 1? I thought you were six foot six." This totally doesn't make me think you're a 300 pound dude pretending to be a girl to alleviate boredom during lockdown.
Well, I can assure you that I'm a female and correction 103lbs😂 but you're not wrong, I am bored
ll Minaj ll
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you know what. 6' 7 is going to be considered tall until you find someone who is 7 feet high (just an example). And 5' 1 is going to be short until you find someone shorter. So screw your height! Its just annoying
Bluerainy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5ft 1 inch short no doubt, my cousins 5ft 2 and she has to buy petite Jeans, if this doesn't verify you're short than I don't know what else will 😂
But being short isn't a bad thing, it might make you look cute. I've seen all girls swooning over short girl tall guy couples in dramas, because they look cute together
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
5'1" is significantly shorter than average. Most people would consider it very short, yes.

No, I wouldn't date a 5'1" woman. It would be like going out with a child.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise