The Student Room Group

Cardiff university

Hello I’ve got an unconditional to study spanish and economics in September 2020 at Cardiff uni and I’m sooo excited about it. I’m very nervous tho about the accomodation...I put talybont gate first which I looked although this year is quite pricey it looked pretty good but I’m hearing mixed opinions about it...anyone can help? More info about the accomodation would be useful.
Also I put taly south as second. I wanted a sociable hall but at the same time I want to have some quiet times to study which is the best for y’all? Thanks in advance xxxx
Hi Dear,

There are a number of student accommodation providers in the UK. Choose the provider who will provide you the best student accommodation in Cardiff. The room will be in your budget or all bills will be included. Choose accommodation near to your university so you will save money from travelling. You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge.

Otherwise, you can contact them, they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Cardiff.

Hope you find your accommodation.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by sefajoshi
Hi Dear,

There are a number of student accommodation providers in the UK. Choose the provider who will provide you the best student accommodation in Cardiff. The room will be in your budget or all bills will be included. Choose accommodation near to your university so you will save money from travelling. You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge.

Otherwise, you can contact them, they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Cardiff.

Hope you find your accommodation.

Thanks

thanks so much!!!!xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending