The Student Room Group

What do you like about your crush?

Without naming them

I like their gorgeous blue eyes.

Scroll to see replies

I like that she doesn't exist. I've had crushes in the past and each one was only a waste of my time and energy.
she has dark toffee skin, brown eyes and long black hair in waves. everything about her is pretty and shes wayyyyyy out of my league
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I like that she doesn't exist. I've had crushes in the past and each one was only a waste of my time and energy.

word, girls are weird, all of them are such a pain to communicate with its like teaching a baby to climb a mountain
I like that she's imaginary
Original post by JohnMiller711
word, girls are weird, all of them are such a pain to communicate with its like teaching a baby to climb a mountain

Why do I relate 😂
don't have one
Original post by Jamie_1712
Why do I relate 😂

and like 80% of the girls are adjusting their makeup mid class and its fine but when i start scissor spinning i get told off??
She has sexy feet! Lovely soles and very pretty toes. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
She has sexy feet! Lovely soles and very pretty toes. :smile:

foot fetish by any chance?
foot fetish by any chance?

Yes :smile:

worddd

loooooool it's our hormones it makes us act crazy but we're not that hard to understand, men r just dumb sometimes x
His beautiful green eyes and face and amazing sense of humour as well as his amazing body 😍😍
Not really my crush but he is my boyfriend and he has the most amazing Scouse accent. my god. I just melt every time I hear it.
I'm not criticising the girls I liked. It's fine that they didn't like me; who would?
Original post by HS_1
loooooool it's our hormones it makes us act crazy but we're not that hard to understand, men r just dumb sometimes x

yes i know girls are really crazy all the time i don't understand, like especially in my class, girls start crying like every day someone has a massive breakdown, the last time i cried when was when i stabbed myself with a pair of sharpened scissors its an exception
yes i know girls are really crazy all the time i don't understand, like especially in my class, girls start crying like every day someone has a massive breakdown, the last time i cried when was when i stabbed myself with a pair of sharpened scissors its an exception

It’s called hormones hun. Guys have no comparison and don’t have to deal with it every month.
I'm not criticising the girls I liked. It's fine that they didn't like me; who would?

You’d be surprised, people like things they wouldn’t expect them too sometimes.
It’s called hormones hun. Guys have no comparison and don’t have to deal with it every month.

er hun, men suppress a lot of emotions especially crying and stress, so most people in day to day suck everything up whereas women can cry release stress anger etc and its fine but not seen as decent for a man to and its not monthly its for life and stress just builds up, its only recently people are bringing up saying when u get home its okay to cry cause its meant to be a sign of weakness to cry and sob, and yes i always go through this, i never ever cry in public, so its a painful feeling in the moment to suck up all the emotion, its a perfect comparison x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending