The Student Room Group

Why can't I love myself?

For all whose seen my recent post from last week. I finally walked away from the situation, but for some reason I can't stop my mind from thinking about that asswh*le. Ever since I ignored him his stopped viewing my Instagram stories all together, I can't understand why this is bothering me. He treated me like a whore and I still look on his social media and I'm mad as hell that his got my replacements. Wtf is wrong with me, his a ****. How do I stop feeling this way about someone who doesn't give a f*ck?
Breakups are always hard. You still have feelings for this guy even though you know he sucks. It's cliche, but time heals all wounds. I suggest you block him on every social media, delete all the pictures you have of him, and just take some time to focus on yourself. Hang out with girl friends, start a new show, go shopping for a new outfit, whatever makes you feel comfortable. It takes time but sometimes being in your own company is therapeutic. You just gotta put him and everything he's done behind you (I haven't kept up with your posts so idk the context). Just remember that MEN AIN'T **** and when they're young, all they want is sex and they'll manipulate you any way to get it and they'll throw you out when they're bored. Not saying all men are like this but damn there's a lot of those.

When you're feeling a little more "at home" with yourself, maybe try to go out and have fun w some friends, have a one night stand or buy a vibrator. That usually makes me feel better.

And just remember, this is gonna be hard, do NOT take him back. He'll be manipulative to get what he wants, but you know there will just be pain bc of him in the long run.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending