The Student Room Group

What is your dream holiday?

Mine is New York 100% although I always wanted to visit Denmark

Scroll to see replies

Tokyo

Mexico
region-Mexico-City.jpg
Mine would probably be a couple of weeks in the Maldives, away from everyone, in seclusion.
A cruise along the coast of Somalia and then a 7 day stay at a hut along a dirt road in Southern Mogadishu, Somalia
Reply 5
Hawaii :cool:
Reply 6
Original post by midani_s
A cruise along the coast of Somalia and then a 7 day stay at a hut along a dirt road in Southern Mogadishu, Somalia

Aren’t there dangerous pirates there? 😳
Anywhere where I please to walk around nice and breathtaking cities. The location is not the most important thing.
Reply 8
MONACO
Reply 9
Australia to go snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef 🐠🤿
Original post by kadiatuj0001
MONACO

Imagine you can take a boat in that port and riding around the city...
I'd like to go back to Cambodia to my fave hotel, but you have to pay a $3,000 deposit to go to the country now. This is because of Covid-19. :frown:
Bunny or cat island in Japan :smile:
Bora Bora
Original post by Kallisto
Imagine you can take a boat in that port and riding around the city...

one can only dream
Original post by Deggs_14
Aren’t there dangerous pirates there? 😳

Nah it's just Abdi, he's cool
Original post by hxdzz_m
Bora Bora

Where the sea is crystal clear and the stars are shining in a white light in a dark night? heard of this paradise in pacific ocean.
Reply 17
I want to cruise around the world including the cold desert of Antarctica. I would like to journey the entire beauty of the earth but I cannot afford it yet. I need to save big for this big dream...
Mine would be Venice a beautiful place and the fact that they travel through canals is just so exciting to me.
vietnam

Quick Reply

Latest