The Student Room Group

32, still a virgin, from a very strict Asian family

I was never given the chance to go out and led a very sheltered life. I am now successful in life and have a decent job but I have had no relationship or involvement whatsoever.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone
Reply 2
are you looking for a relationship? do you have any female colleagues your interested in? try taking them for a drink and see where it leads you
Reply 3
Youll fit right into the rest of TSR.

Seriously though, are you looking to be in a relationship? Is that the question?
Reply 4
Original post by ennui.
are you looking for a relationship? do you have any female colleagues your interested in? try taking them for a drink and see where it leads you

it's so hard to do when you're at work. I was wondering what about going to a bar by myself?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
it's so hard to do when you're at work. I was wondering what about going to a bar by myself?

It's worth a try. Really doing anything to expose yourself to situations where you interact with women are key. Though you say you lived a sheltered life, does this possibly mean you haven't interacted with women much before?
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Youll fit right into the rest of TSR.

Seriously though, are you looking to be in a relationship? Is that the question?

I'm looking to get laid because I can't have this stigma about myself. I don't think I can handle for relationships
if ur 32 why r u on TSR?
Reply 8
Original post by ennui.
It's worth a try. Really doing anything to expose yourself to situations where you interact with women are key. Though you say you lived a sheltered life, does this possibly mean you haven't interacted with women much before?

I have but in a less than friendly context.
Reply 9
I have but in a less than friendly context.

OK, just checking you've had some experience.
It's not easy to charm women, or get on with them. But continuous practise talking to them will help you.
Original post by ennui.
OK, just checking you've had some experience.
It's not easy to charm women, or get on with them. But continuous practise talking to them will help you.

you have got a point. I need to work on my appearance I look bedraggled with my hair. covid-19 is certainly not helping.
Reply 11
you have got a point. I need to work on my appearance I look bedraggled with my hair. covid-19 is certainly not helping.

Use covid-19 as a chance to plan how you will approach women, how you will change your appearance and make yourself a better person. Women go for confidence and personality as much as looks, remember.
I was never given the chance to go out and led a very sheltered life. I am now successful in life and have a decent job but I have had no relationship or involvement whatsoever.

Honestly, from reading this thread and your responses no wonder. You need to self reflect and focus on your confidence.
Join tinder (or grindr lol) and put it in your profile you're only looking to get laid... someone would come along too. Just don't get them pregnant or catch any STDs
hasn't helped all the weight I've gained after not exercising.
Reply 15
I'm looking to get laid because I can't have this stigma about myself. I don't think I can handle for relationships

Well if you cant even handle a relationship, I doubt your ready to lose your virginity.

You sound like you need to work on yourself before you get involved in anything.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Well if you cant even handle a relationship, I doubt your ready to lose your virginity.

You sound like you need to work on yourself before you get involved in anything.

work on myself? in what way?
Reply 17
work on myself? in what way?

Are you insecure? Is there a reason you think people dont want to date you?

Work on yourself in the sense of being able to handle a relationship ( unless of course you dont want one at any point in your life ). Reflect, and make yourself a better person. Fix your flaws that you dont like. Thats what 'working on yourself' can mean.
Is this another male annoyed he hasn't had sex / can't have sex 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is this another male annoyed he hasn't had sex / can't have sex 🙄🙄🙄🙄

what does gender have to do with anything?

Quick Reply

Latest