The Student Room Group

Why did my brothers friend say this to me?

I saw the word ogle, I said “what does ogle mean?” And he said “ogle is when you see an attractive young lady and you do this” and then he started leaning into me and staring into my eyes and then he backed off and giggled.
Reply 1
He sounds weird.
Original post by Anonymous
I saw the word ogle, I said “what does ogle mean?” And he said “ogle is when you see an attractive young lady and you do this” and then he started leaning into me and staring into my eyes and then he backed off and giggled.

Probably thinking he’s funny idk. Could be something else. Could not be. He answered your question, didn’t he? Why does this minor thing concern you? Lol
Reply 3
Original post by imogen_ga
Probably thinking he’s funny idk. Could be something else. Could not be. He answered your question, didn’t he? Why does this minor thing concern you? Lol

Didn’t concern me at all. I just thought that perhaps he fancied me because it’s not a one off occurrence.
Reply 4
Didn’t concern me at all. I just thought that perhaps he fancied me because it’s not a one off occurrence.

What else has he done?
Reply 5
Original post by LovelyMrFox
What else has he done?

He’s said “you rock my world” “I miss spending time with you” “you’re attractive” “it’s hard not to compliment you” “what’s not to like about you?”

He also laughed quite manically at something I said, it wasn’t even funny. And I kept quite a straight face the entire time and then he suddenly stopped laughing at looked at the ground like he was thinking or disheartened by something
Reply 6
He’s said “you rock my world” “I miss spending time with you” “you’re attractive” “it’s hard not to compliment you” “what’s not to like about you?”

He also laughed quite manically at something I said, it wasn’t even funny. And I kept quite a straight face the entire time and then he suddenly stopped laughing at looked at the ground like he was thinking or disheartened by something

Are you interested in him as well?
Sounds like he has some sort of feelings for you.

He fancies you mate
(edited 3 years ago)
^^^^ yeah, i mean it's hard to tell whether he was being creepy or not (that's for you to decide) but he was definitely flirting.
Original post by claraa24
^^^^ yeah, i mean it's hard to tell whether he was being creepy or not (that's for you to decide) but he was definitely flirting.

by the sounds of it he probably wasn't bieng creepy though tbh

He's either making fun of you or flirting with you. Observe him hahahha
what a perv
hes asking fo a slap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending