The Student Room Group

I was going to cry because of how much I love Britain

I am always so emotional about my country and I will love it and defend it with all my heart until the end. Today I was telling my dad and he, as a foreigner, was supporting his own country and I was going to CRY telling him about everything I appreciate here so he called me a sissy. He does not know how I feel. Should I ignore him from now on when it comes to this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rolleyes:
:toofunny:
Reply 3
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
:toofunny:

You do not have the right to laugh at me! In school you are a bully too?
Reply 4
Original post by Drewski
:rolleyes:

Thank you I'm the same
Original post by Anonymous
You do not have the right to laugh at me! In school you are a bully too?

😂🤣
Reply 6
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
😂🤣

I am ignoring you. I thought I should tell you
Reply 7
I am always so emotional about my country and I will love it and defend it with all my heart until the end. Today I was telling my dad and he, as a foreigner, was supporting his own country and I was going to CRY telling him about everything I appreciate here so he called me a sissy. He does not know how I feel. Should I ignore him from now on when it comes to this?

He was being extremely polite.
This is a weird troll
Original post by TheStarboy
This is a weird troll

the same one that used the d word and then was shocked when they were accused of homophobia....

this is for sure a more creative one. :yep:

:troll:
Original post by TheStarboy
This is a weird troll

what does it mean? my father is doing a troll?
Original post by Napp
He was being extremely polite.

He teaches me politeness but the word sissy cannot be used in a bank or in the city council so it is not formal and polite
I want to build
I don't want to destroy.
Reply 13
He teaches me politeness but the word sissy cannot be used in a bank or in the city council so it is not formal and polite

Since when?
The trolls are getting even weirder
Umm sure go for it :h:
Original post by Napp
Since when?

Haha! Baby I like it :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by kadiatuj0001
The trolls are getting even weirder

Its the fluoride in the water :u:

I too am British, but I do not love it that much. It was just somewhere I was born, I do not wish to leave though.
Original post by Napp
Its the fluoride in the water :u:

yeah because clearly it'd making people troll :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest