The Student Room Group

Drivers license question?

So I applied for my provisional license, received a document asking for a passport, sent the passport photo and have been waiting for quite a while now. Recently I learnt you can track the progress so I did that and all it says is,
'In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form'
So does that mean they didn't receive the photos?
Original post by pibobelebeep
So I applied for my provisional license, received a document asking for a passport, sent the passport photo and have been waiting for quite a while now. Recently I learnt you can track the progress so I did that and all it says is,
'In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form'
So does that mean they didn't receive the photos?

How long have you been waiting? I’ve seen a couple of threads on here saying it takes around 4 weeks after you send back the form with the photo :smile:

You could always ring them and ask for an update
Original post by laurawatt
How long have you been waiting? I’ve seen a couple of threads on here saying it takes around 4 weeks after you send back the form with the photo :smile:

You could always ring them and ask for an update

Thanks for the reply :smile: I think I sent it the first week of July so its almost been a month... I suppose I could wait till august and then if nothing happens I'll call them.
Thanks for the reply :smile: I think I sent it the first week of July so its almost been a month... I suppose I could wait till august and then if nothing happens I'll call them.

I think I sent mine back in the first week back too, I guess there will just be a massive backlog as there won’t be as many people in the office :smile:

hey have you received yours yet?
Original post by 56789fghj
hey have you received yours yet?

No, :frown: I called a few times and strangely the calls wouldn't even go through! I assumed it was due to lots of people calling at once so I decided to wait and ended up kind of forgetting about it... The tracking doesn't say rejected or anything so I'm still hoping for the best hehe.
No, :frown: I called a few times and strangely the calls wouldn't even go through! I assumed it was due to lots of people calling at once so I decided to wait and ended up kind of forgetting about it... The tracking doesn't say rejected or anything so I'm still hoping for the best hehe.

TBH trying to directly phone the DVLA even on their quietest, chillest day is an ordeal in robocall and crap tune patience
Original post by StriderHort
TBH trying to directly phone the DVLA even on their quietest, chillest day is an ordeal in robocall and crap tune patience

Hahaha cant think of a better way to describe it. Honestly, the first phone call actually went through but for some reason, it started talking about completely unrelated things so I thought maybe I pressed the wrong number and hung up. None of my calls went through after that ;-;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending