The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
COVID isn’t real!!!!! WAKE UP people 5G 5G 5G radiation poisoning we have never been to the moon it was fake
Original post by Anonymous
I think it's brave going in a shop without a mask who else thinks So?

Original post by futurelawtrainee
I only wear it because I have to and I'd rather not stand out and get indirected by angry Brits on twitter. It's a shame that it doesn't help and is arguably damaging to health but still was mandated.

I agree, this is the only reason I think its brave lol... like they dont mind getting yelled at. I wish I was that brave, I just pull my mask under my nose :biggrin:
they're not brave.
they're incredibly selfish and silly
Reply 24
Some people have physical or mental health conditions which means they are unable to wear a face covering. It is not "balls of steel" at all,

Are you using a duvet as a mask? You also don't wear masks to bed.
Original post by DiddyDec
That isn't a mask :facepalm2:

Original post by Theloniouss
Are you using a duvet as a mask? You also don't wear masks to bed.

"A moron will always argue and follow the media like a sheep, even with the facts are presented in front of them."

Enjoy your dementia :biggrin: I won't be having it.
Original post by alex282
"A moron will always argue and follow the media like a sheep, even with the facts are presented in front of them."

You'll be pleased to hear that I don't sleep with my face covered, so no dementia for me :cool:

Also, why have you put that in quotation marks? You've just invented it now.
(edited 3 years ago)
Frankly the people who don't wear masks in shops are just as bad as anti-vaxxers or flat earthers.

Now if you can find a person who is all three... mother of lord.
Original post by alex282

A moron is someone that can't differentiate between a mask and bedding.
They are selfish though.
I‘m amazed by the large number of stupid people in this world.
First of all, I don’t think masks can entirely protect you and of course, distancing yourself from others is the most important thing. I despise people that wear a mask and get close to everyone around them - so so stupid.

However, if you or someone else sneezes, the mask can indeed be a protection. If you dont care for your own health, at least care for the health of others who have grandparents...geez
I forgetti to wear my mask for the first time since lockdown last week. Was wondering why I was gettin looks. Then realised and put mask on.

No one even stopped me. Think that's the issue, should be stopped at door and asked if they're medically exempt from wearing one, Show proof. Thanks for ur time.
A moron is someone that can't differentiate between a mask and bedding

The above person walks around in a duvet all day.
Original post by Paddylonglegs10
I forgetti to wear my mask for the first time since lockdown last week. Was wondering why I was gettin looks. Then realised and put mask on.

No one even stopped me. Think that's the issue, should be stopped at door and asked if they're medically exempt from wearing one, Show proof. Thanks for ur time.

There is no legal requirement to show proof.
I'm exempt but still wear one anyway because I feel like a total jack@$$ if I don't wear one. :ashamed2:
.. is asking for everyone to give them looks
There is no legal requirement to show proof.

Mad, didn't know that. It should be, being too lenient on measures.
I happily wear a mssk, but I'm not going to act all surprised when some people are cynical or even defiant about them.
Not when for the first 3 months all the experts from Dr Faucci in the USA to DR Hillary on GMB were telling us that they were useless. In fact worse than useless as they got damp then usually led you to adjusting them with contaminated fingers meaning you were more likely to catch CV by wearing one
Then in mid June a,180.
If you don't wear one you are selfish and killing your granny.
Faucci confessed they only said don't wear them as they were feared of running out of masks for front line workers.
Big mistake admitting to that. Lots of people now use that to disregard the experts
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending