The Student Room Group

flirting

So I am not really an awkward person at all in a friendly way with people and I have been in a semi serious relationship with a girl before but I still feel like I really can't flirt. I know you just have to be yourself and all but I feel I already am but I cant sustain a flirty convo. This is especially online I feel I probably can in person way better. Anyone any ideas/ thoughts. I have flirted with girls before but idk why I cant with all girls
Flirt with your relatives
Original post by GoldenDeer124

Just be sure to use protection though.
Reply 3
Original post by GoldenDeer124

ummm
Reply 4
Flirt with one of your female freinds at which you aren't interested in and just do it in a freindly way, I'm sure they'll be fine with it if they know you aren't interested, then soon enough it'll just come naturally. I kinda do this to all my freinds male and female (despite me being straight) so when it comes around to somone I'm interested in it just flows.

But I expect it's just because you don't know how they will react, subconsciously you domt want to click the wrong buttons, but that's natural nothing will be perfect you just need to experiment and see what works, and as everyone's different what works for one might not the other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending