The Student Room Group

muslim girls and their desires

so im just curious at how other muslim girls control their sexual desires bcs i acc struggle so much and idk if other girls too. I have to masterbate most days which isnt ideal but my thoughts just consume me and theres not much else i can do

plz tell me im not alone in this lol my friends and ppl around me seem super innocent and i assume sex doesnt even cross their minds

Scroll to see replies

Most guys assume they are the most innocent people in the world so this is news to me lol
Ew
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Most guys assume they are the most innocent people in the world so this is news to me lol

lmaoo im sure some of them definitely are but i am not one of them :s-smilie:
Ew

grow up
how old are you
Reply 6
Original post by Moonlight rain
how old are you

At the end of the day it’s natural and healthy as long as you can control yourself 👍🏻

go find a man then
so im just curious at how other muslim girls control their sexual desires bcs i acc struggle so much and idk if other girls too. I have to masterbate most days which isnt ideal but my thoughts just consume me and theres not much else i can do

plz tell me im not alone in this lol my friends and ppl around me seem super innocent and i assume sex doesnt even cross their minds

Im 19 and go through the same thing but I know it is a sin to so i’m just as conflicted.
grow up

Why are people now starting to think fingering yourself is acceptable
Im 19 and go through the same thing but I know it is a sin to so i’m just as conflicted.

yeah and I dont see myself as being ready for marriage so its a struggle
Original post by Moonlight rain
go find a man then

^ basically this. idk i wouldve went and got a man at 18 19 if i was a woman.

OP i think most muslim guys and girls do it. while its a filthy sin, you're doing the lesser of 2 evils(zina). get married and enjoy sex(and you get plenty of rewards for doing it)
Why are people now starting to think fingering yourself is acceptable

that’s what people have to resist to since your religion bans sex outside marriage
that’s what people have to resist to since your religion bans sex outside marriage

fasting, cold showers, prayering+reading quran can take your mind off it

ultimately repentance. you can commit a mountain of sins, if you;re sincere allah the most merciful will forgive you.

It crosses everyone’s minds, you just can’t tell because it’s not something we generally talk about publicly. I don’t think there’s anything unusual about this.

I have to masterbate most days which isnt ideal but my thoughts just consume me and theres not much else i can do

Why is that a problem? I’m not aware that there’s anything in the Qur’an that says you can’t do that?
(edited 3 years ago)

....Get married then. It doesn't have to be a huge event, marriage is just a contract that ensures you can't just walk out one day and leave someone behind in shambles. People should learn to control their desires, and not live like animals.
Original post by tazarooni89
Why is that a problem? I’m not aware that there’s anything in the Qur’an that says you can’t do that?

It's a form of zina
It's a form of zina

is it as bad as fornication though?
is it as bad as fornication though?

No, because only one person is being affected. But that's arbitrary - it's still a major sin.

Latest

Trending

Trending