The Student Room Group

How many first dates

I have been on five first dates this year, none have progressed beyond the second some the first. This is a mix of some I don't want to progress others mutual.

Begining to think I will be single for ever five dates with five boys and I'm still not in a relationship.

How many different people did you date before getting a relationship. Five dates in the last three months.
Original post by Jessica heart
I have been on five first dates this year, none have progressed beyond the second some the first. This is a mix of some I don't want to progress others mutual.

Begining to think I will be single for ever five dates with five boys and I'm still not in a relationship.

How many different people did you date before getting a relationship. Five dates in the last three months.

6 for me, been together 2 years met on Tinder , all other dates were tinder and 3 I have one night stands
Reply 2
Original post by Jessica heart

well I'm single as well it's take a lot of time to know who actually deserve your love...
Reply 3
Dates where you know you fancy the person beforehand and there’s signs of mutual attraction are far and away the best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending