My bf never says I love you. :(

It’s been six months.
It takes some people a long time to fall in love
give him time
some people it takes a year
Reply 3
He doesn't have to.
Some people are also not as verbal about their affection towards others
There's no deadline for saying I love u for the first time. He most likely doesnt want to rush something as big as that so when he does say it, u know he actually means it
Original post by Imperial Majesty
ur not lovable, idk ask him why u asking it how are people going to help u, or do you want to say its not your it's not your fault its him

What a horrible thing to say
Ik your on about your bf not parents but during the whole 18 years of my life, my asian parents have never said I love you hahah. They show their love thru actions instead. Yes your bf may to say ily, but if he acts as tho he loves you then all should be good. If he said ily all the time without actions then that's more questionable. Maybe it's easier for him to send you hearts (on texts) or like to say it in another language?
ur not lovable, idk ask him why u asking it how are people going to help u, or do you want to say its not your it's not your fault its him

that first bit of your reply was unnecessary

they are. but you’re not.
Original post by Anonymous
It’s been six months.

I think I relate to this from your boyfriends perspective. Just give him time, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, he might just struggle to express it. Have you said I love you to him?
He has no real love or respect for you at all if l was dating a girl l would tell her how much l loved and adored her everyday you can do better than him tell him its over its all his own blame he does not deserve you
Six months isn't a long time in terms of relationships. It's perfectly reasonable that he is not in love with you at this stage.
Just because he has been with u for 6mths doesn’t mean that he’s in love with u, people fall in love at different times... people sometimes say they love people in relationships and aren’t even in love with that person they’re just saying it for the sake of things. Don’t rush him, if he hasn’t then maybe he just likes u or doesn’t see a future with u yet or is in love with u, he might just be enjoying the experience.
Original post by cloud_9_
stfu man who are u to say he has no love or respect for her? Noone gives a **** about what u would do cos you're not her boyfriend and u dont know anything about their relationship so dont say stupid stuff like that

Hi there!
Everyone has different viewpoints, but please be respectful of them. It’s perfectly okay to disagree! Tread carefully with words you use though, they could be hurtful :hugs:
Original post by Scottishlad888
He has no real love or respect for you at all if l was dating a girl l would tell her how much l loved and adored her everyday you can do better than him tell him its over its all his own blame he does not deserve you

Not necessarily, people express love in all different ways
Time

If incel was a smell it'd be you.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
If incel was a smell it'd be you.

You are a very cold person
You are a very cold person

I am rather chilly I'll admit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending