The Student Room Group

Accepting the fact that I don't and will never have friends

Its so upsetting and sad but whatever. all i have is myself at the end of the day

Scroll to see replies

Attachment not found
Reply 2
Original post by Callicious
Attachment not found

attachment not found and i cant see it clearly here
Original post by Anonymous
attachment not found and i cant see it clearly here

OY WHAT IS THIS

No matter what I do no matter how hard I try, NO MATTER THE EFFORT OR CONVERSION OF THE IMAGES

Bitmaps, gifs, raws, pngs, jpegs, every other inconceivable format, Does TSR just not want to display my images? Is this the extent of my power over this god forsaken realm of disrepute?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME TSR HOW CAN I MAKE YOU POST MY IMAGES DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

Ahem.
Reply 4
OY WHAT IS THIS

No matter what I do no matter how hard I try, NO MATTER THE EFFORT OR CONVERSION OF THE IMAGES

Bitmaps, gifs, raws, pngs, jpegs, every other inconceivable format, Does TSR just not want to display my images? Is this the extent of my power over this god forsaken realm of disrepute?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME TSR HOW CAN I MAKE YOU POST MY IMAGES DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

Ahem.

You cannot post images in the relationship section.
Reply 5
Why are you just giving up? How old are you?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You cannot post images in the relationship section.

Swiftest cure to my demented rage about not being able to post images. Thanks though, I didn't even realize this was in that section since I just grab posts from the side! xD

Wait,

Are there other sections you can't post images in, too? Am I just unlucky that every time I have tried to post an image, it's been in the relationship section?
Reply 7
Swiftest cure to my demented rage about not being able to post images. Thanks though, I didn't even realize this was in that section since I just grab posts from the side! xD

Wait,

Are there other sections you can't post images in, too? Am I just unlucky that every time I have tried to post an image, it's been in the relationship section?

You can see up at the top of the thread and it should say the section :smile:
Couple of others I think. Rather than clicking the paperclip icon I suggest you click the one with the camera in the future ( if your not already ).
OY WHAT IS THIS

Ahem.

Oh you’re the dude who was posting pics of his head to me but it was “attachment not found” 😂

Btw couldn’t see any of them RIP
Still curious to what that image was
Its so upsetting and sad but whatever. all i have is myself at the end of the day

Heyyyy ik it’s upsetting af but it’s nice being by urself sometimes cuz that’s who u are going to spend the rest of ur life with if that makes sense, on this app u can make many friends for sureee and dwww I’ll be ur mateeee
I'll be your friend. PM me whenever you want if you need to chat.

Dont give up just yet.
(edited 3 years ago)

Could you provide some more context? Please don’t give up, there are always solutions :hugs:
And if you need an online friend to vent to or talk to when you’re feeling lonely you can PM me
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Why are you just giving up? How old are you?

How are things at school? Anyone you could befriend?
Original post by Synergy~
Could you provide some more context? Please don’t give up, there are always solutions :hugs:
And if you need an online friend to vent to or talk to when you’re feeling lonely you can PM me

I dont believe i will ever make friends again, idk whats wrong with me. my last best friend that i was super close with left in yr 8, im yr 10 now
Original post by wannabedoctor02
How are things at school? Anyone you could befriend?

Everyone has friends except me. never been invited anywhere for the last 4 years
I dont believe i will ever make friends again, idk whats wrong with me. my last best friend that i was super close with left in yr 8, im yr 10 now

I can imagine it must be harder with the whole COVID ordeal. Unless your school hasn’t gone online.

That tends to happen at school :/ Not enough of a reason though to give up hope.

If extracurriculars and all that are still on, have you considered joining anything? That’s a good way to meet people at school.
Pushing yourself to talk to others in class.
Have you tried anything yet? If so, how was it and what were the outcomes?
(edited 3 years ago)
Everyone has friends except me. never been invited anywhere for the last 4 years

Do you feel comfortable with starting conversations with your classmates?
You just haven’t met the people who u can vibe with or relate to u yet, many people that I was friends with at school, I don’t really speak to them after highschool anyway and I know that’s the same for a lot of people. Friends come and go, u only need a close group of friends tbh. Put yourself out there, join clubs or do an activity even get a job to make new friends.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by wannabedoctor02
Do you feel comfortable with starting conversations with your classmates?

Sometimes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending