The Student Room Group

how does it feel to have friends?

:frown:

Scroll to see replies

feels nice

why
Original post by Anonymous

Seems like this post is a sort of cry for help because you may not have any friends currently, Trust me at whatever stage in life you are at, you will make friends as you move the rest of the way through life. Don't worry too much. Just join clubs, societies, and events etc and you will find likeminded people.
Reply 3
Original post by vix.xvi
feels nice

why

meh i dont really have any company at all :/

have you got a Quotev, tumblr or discord? if you do send me
Reply 5
Original post by jacobf91
Seems like this post is a sort of cry for help because you may not have any friends currently, Trust me at whatever stage in life you are at, you will make friends as you move the rest of the way through life. Don't worry too much. Just join clubs, societies, and events etc and you will find likeminded people.

thanks it just has been about 2-3 years since i had a proper friend
Reply 6
Original post by SHizukohatake112

HD#7054 and ye i do have the default pfp lol
4 years since I've had a friend. It felt good but they sometimes let you down. I don't bother with making friends though because I have Asperger's and I seem to be boring to 99.9% of people.
Nothing special. It's tiring being a good friend, especially when it's not reciprocated. You're better off as a loner.
why don't you all make a group chat and become friends? Loners, outcasts and outsiders make the best friends. I should know my group of friends is full of them :smile: what does that say about me :P
Original post by Alienated.
Nothing special. It's tiring being a good friend, especially when it's not reciprocated. You're better off as a loner.

Being a loner isn't amazing when I am heavily self conscious in terms of caring about what others think about myself so I just chill with random people who don't even want me around them.
Having friend's makes life easier but having one single person you can call your best friend feels pretty awesome. To know its reciprocated and you know stuff about them nobody else does, its nice to be that close. Also spontaneous trips to their house and cuddling (platonically) and just talking in the dark about life is v refreshing. But ofc you will go your separate ways but its just nice to know you have one person u know will be there for u and like be your first option. I love my best friend and my closest friends so much! But even if you don't have any friends right now, there are 7 billion people in the world so trust me you will make some at some point! If you don't have any friends right now maybe try and focus on why, are you shy? Find someone else who is shy/ an introvert! You will click with someone eventually.
Being a loner isn't amazing when I am heavily self conscious in terms of caring about what others think about myself so I just chill with random people who don't even want me around them.

How old are you? You tend to care less when you get older. You'll learn to be comfortable by yourself but I do get you.
My best friend and I both like solitude as well though and the good thing about that is we aren't annoying to each other always asking why don't you wanna hang out w me or something etc because we know we also love being alone. (but then there are times where we go to each others houses and do our own thing but we like to be near to each other!)
I don’t really know tbh😂
I’ve had periods in my life when I had too many friends and no friends at all and I’ve figured that even when having them you can feel lonely if you are not happy with yourself and who you are. Work on that and you’ll attract people like a magnet. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Alienated.
How old are you? You tend to care less when you get older. You'll learn to be comfortable by yourself but I do get you.

16 in sixth form rn
Original post by imaniii
I’ve had periods in my life when I had too many friends and no friends at all and I’ve figured that even when having them you can feel lonely if you are not happy with yourself and who you are. Work on that and you’ll attract people like a magnet. :smile:

Well said.
Original post by SHizukohatake112

HD#7054 and ye i do have the default pfp lol

Original post by jacobf91
why don't you all make a group chat and become friends? Loners, outcasts and outsiders make the best friends. I should know my group of friends is full of them :smile: what does that say about me :P

Sorry guys but it’s against the TSR guidelines to discuss external group chats or other social media on here, for the sake of preserving users’ anonymity.
16 in sixth form rn

Like previous posts have said, just work on being happy with yourself. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending