The Student Room Group

Have a crush on girl at uni, what do I do???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DeadChairSwinger
Everyone knows Imperial isn't real

why isnt Imperial real?
Original post by Anonymous
bro clearly your research sucks duhh plus I think she's settled with her man so you should be on your way

She doesnt have a man... period..
I said stop trying to guess! (I wonder why you didnt say Imperial btw)

And ok I wont. But she wont even reply to my last message how will she reply to this one??

And she doesnt. Ive done my research.

either wait for her response or accept you're not getting one. Remember she has no obligation to reply to you and simply may not be interested. If you really don't want to give up i'd suggest maybe waiting a few days at least to message her again, and maybe just ask how she is, how she's coping with lockdown or something. But i think continuously messaging her if she's giving purposely dry responses will just make her less interested.
I said stop trying to guess! (I wonder why you didnt say Imperial btw)

And ok I wont. But she wont even reply to my last message how will she reply to this one??

And she doesnt. Ive done my research.

Message one last time and if she doesn't read it or reply then move on.
Message one last time and if she doesn't read it or reply then move on.

And Ive done some more research and she is polish! She seems to have Polish friends oNlY which is sO wierd...

And ok I will do that on Monday..
Original post by anonymous
she doesnt have a man... Period..

she does have a man... Period
these comments are killing me🤣😂
Original post by S12356

Tell me about it😂😂

Period I’m just sat here dying😂😂
Original post by S12356

this guy is trying to talk to someone who's clearly given hints she ain't interested
Original post by S12356

thats you being sarcastic

Me: SOS I aM dYiNg!
thats you being sarcastic

Me: SOS I aM dYiNg!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My uni mum says thats creepy and wont work. Might end up being called creepy or being friendzoned.

Never saw the problem with being "friendzoned". People can always develop feelings later.
I am summoning the lords @TSKR @Lewis_Shefffield
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Tell me about it😂😂

Period I’m just sat here dying😂😂

Frrr😂
Period.. she doesn't have a mannnnnnnnnnnnn
Woahh this is strange, I’ve got an incredibly similar situation, I like this girl, but I don’t live on campus, but have spoke on text and have even planned to meet up, until lockdown restrictions that were announced today :frown: I go to Leeds :smile:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply 117
You sound mad creepy, you’ve followed her friends who don’t even go to your uni? No wonder she’s not replied, take the hint
this guy is trying to talk to someone who's clearly given hints she ain't interested

yeahh I feel like the fact that she’s not replying and posting on her story is a big hint buttt idk he can tryy
The other two are complete buffoons who are lost causes but cause a funny reaction and then theres you who is rational and oh **** I forgot @ChickenMadness where is my boo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending