The Student Room Group

At what age did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by sarahgrace03
definitely not😂😂😂😂

what do you mean sarah??
Reply 61
definitely not😂😂😂😂

Haha, alrighty then, fair play! 😂

... do you find the stance on this relatable though? I definitely felt this way back then myself...
Reply 62
Yes
Original post by Noj777
Haha, alrighty then, fair play! 😂

... do you find the stance on this relatable though? I definitely felt this way back then myself...

i get it, but i was that kid that fantasized about romance😂 couldnt wait to kiss. but i do understand😂
Reply 64
i get it, but i was that kid that fantasized about romance😂 couldnt wait to kiss. but i do understand😂

Ahhh, I see... I understand. How you felt is basically how I wanted to feel but for some reason couldn't allow myself to feel 😂

It's very difficult. The value and intricacies of certain things can only be understood retrospectively. We are desperate for them when we don't have them. Then, we have regrets when we do have them... if only something existed that was between those two states of mind, we'd all be happy 🙃 😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by YaliaV123
Thank you 😊

No problem
Currently 18 and never hugged anyone beside family let alone kiss a girl so I'll let you know :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous
Currently 18 and never hugged anyone beside family let alone kiss a girl so I'll let you know :rolleyes:

R.I.P

“When you try your best but don’t succeed..”
Got licked on the cheek by a girl I fancied when I was like 15.
Pecked a girl on the lips at 20.
My actual real first kiss was at 21.
Original post by Noj777
Ahhh, I see... I understand. How you felt is basically how I wanted to feel but for some reason couldn't allow myself to feel 😂

It's very difficult. The value and intricacies of certain things can only be understood retrospectively. We are desperate for them when we don't have them. Then, we have regrets when we do have them... if only something existed that was between those two states of mind, we'd all be happy 🙃 😂

i completely agree with you!
Reply 71
why never will? 🤔
i was 14 definitely regret that one tho.
Reply 73
Original post by Joel 96
Got licked on the cheek by a girl I fancied when I was like 15.
Pecked a girl on the lips at 20.
My actual real first kiss was at 21.

Licked on the cheek?... what, kind of like a 'try before you buy' lick on the cheek, or was it more of a 'I wonder what cheek tastes like' kind of lick on the cheek? 😂
Reply 74
Original post by Noj777
Licked on the cheek?... what, kind of like a 'try before you buy' lick on the cheek, or was it more of a 'I wonder what cheek tastes like' kind of lick on the cheek? 😂

😂😂😂😂
Reply 75
i completely agree with you!

Cheers!

i was 14 definitely regret that one tho.

Damn, sorry to hear that...

Have subsequent experiences proved to be more positive/worthwhile? Are you lucky enough to have someone now if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Noj777

Lmaooooo at 15 as well😂😂😂😂

Blimey 😂 GCSE’s were in the following year😂
Reply 77
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Lmaooooo at 15 as well😂😂😂😂

Blimey 😂 GCSE’s were in the following year😂

You saying that really puts it into perspective... 😂

I'm not sure how I would feel being licked on the cheek, haha... would you like it? Or, being a basketball person, perhaps you'd prefer a preliminary dribble before the licking commences?... 😂

Sorry, I'll walk away now... 😁
Original post by Noj777
Cheers!

Damn, sorry to hear that...

Have subsequent experiences proved to be more positive/worthwhile? Are you lucky enough to have someone now if you don't mind me asking?

its all good. yes other experiences have been pretty good!! i am not lucky enough to have anyone right now but its fine :/
Original post by Noj777
You saying that really puts it into perspective... 😂

I'm not sure how I would feel being licked on the cheek, haha... would you like it? Or, being a basketball person, perhaps you'd prefer a preliminary dribble before the licking commences?... 😂

Sorry, I'll walk away now... 😁

that was great😂😂😂 i loved that😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending